LoadingReadyRun: The Job

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
"You know I probably could have just done that with my mind."

LOL!

Fucking awesome! So short and simply yet so funny! Can't wait till the next one.

muiser123

Apr 7, 2009
Fugiman477 said:
muiser123 said:
heres a hint, actually be funny!!!, this site is great from apocalypse lane to zero punctuation, but that was just disappointing
While it is great to get criticism, do you have any specific suggestions? Didn't like the style? Hated the references? Why wasn't it funny?

Either way, check back next week for an entirely different type of video, and see if you still hate it.

ok well first of all this video looks like a bunch of guys got together, found random locations and filmed it, and all it summed up too was a lame little joke at the end, in their introduction video they stated that they have done 400 and some episodes on there previous site or whatever and it doesn't look like they have gone far at all. As far as the past video series on the site, i expected more to be quite honest, I mean they cancelled unforgotten realms and now we are stuck with this

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Loved the Ocean's parody and pronouncing Tim's name(I have been trying for months). Keep them coming!!

Boffc47

Mar 26, 2009
not funny yet boring but i found the same feeling about unskipable, maybe its there voice its so boring and emotionless.
Anyhow that's my opinion anyway i think its a burden on the escapist BRING UNFORGOTTEN REALMS BACK!

Morendur

Nov 30, 2009
Awesome Vid, Congratulations on the move to the Escapist Site!

Also.... Where is Morgan?!?! (This is seconded by Vash2ndDonuts)

-Mo

Tim_LRR

Nov 16, 2009
muiser123 said:
Fugiman477 said:
muiser123 said:
heres a hint, actually be funny!!!, this site is great from apocalypse lane to zero punctuation, but that was just disappointing
While it is great to get criticism, do you have any specific suggestions? Didn't like the style? Hated the references? Why wasn't it funny?

Either way, check back next week for an entirely different type of video, and see if you still hate it.

ok well first of all this video looks like a bunch of guys got together, found random locations and filmed it, and all it summed up too was a lame little joke at the end, in their introduction video they stated that they have done 400 and some episodes on there previous site or whatever and it doesn't look like they have gone far at all. As far as the past video series on the site, i expected more to be quite honest, I mean they cancelled unforgotten realms and now we are stuck with this
We wanted to introduce ourselves to you, and that meant focussing more on ourselves and less on direct jokes.

Check back next week for a completely new and different video that isn't an introduction to us, and hopefully you'll enjoy that. We understand that not everyone is going to like what we do, though, so you're entitled to that.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
Tim_LRR said:
We understand that not everyone is going to like what we do, though, so you're entitled to that.
but we'd like it if you did :D

-m

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
Not the best LRR video ever. I'm sure I would have found it funnier if I had seen Ocean's 11, since someone mentioned it was a reference...The end made me laugh, though.

Slimshad

Sep 16, 2009
What was that I don't even. Though I will have to say they have got me hooked.

Job well done. You have hooked another gamer into your LRR destructive roil.

aperpheldy

Mar 21, 2009
This was fantastic! I am looking forward to watching more. Although, I think it is worth noting that the ratio of men to women is 6:1. Just saying...

MatsJn

Battlefield control, terminated.
Nov 30, 2009
aperpheldy said:
This was fantastic! I am looking forward to watching more. Although, I think it is worth noting that the ratio of men to women is 6:1. Just saying...
Ye but Matt is doing a good job in keeping up with the guys.

Fugiman477

Dec 24, 2008
aperpheldy said:
Don't worry, there are more women around. They just weren't in the video. (Kathleen, Tally and Kate to name most a few)

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Jeremy's Punchline! gold.

LRR being on the Escapist yay. i like the player used here rather than youtube. Work connection too slow for youtube :(

p.s. I DEMAND MORE PHAILHAUS!!!!!!!!!!

Sherlock/

Nov 16, 2009
DTWolfwood said:
p.s. I DEMAND MORE PHAILHAUS!!!!!!!!!!
Whoa, yes! now that you mention it, so do I. Those sneaky LRR ppl trying to distract us with all that epic win, and not serving phail on the side for 4 months straight...

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
MatsJn said:
aperpheldy said:
Ye but Matt is doing a good job in keeping up with the guys.
That's fuckin' cold.

-m