LoadingReadyRun: The Whole Story: Spam

ChillinMargrave

May 18, 2009
Not the funniest episode I've seen, perhaps I'm more short jokes kind of guy. That meaning the joke and it's pun isn't far away. On a side note, spuck will be spuck on my mind for a while.

pluizig

Jan 11, 2010
This really reminded me of the 'Overanalyzing the Obvious' segments on the Show About Games Show.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
When I need to demonstrate the potential problems of outsourced material this is the video I am going to use. :D

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
Banvillin said:
Where in Canada did you guys film this? Cuz the library scene looked a lot like Stauffer Library at my school, Queen's University. I think I would flip out if I knew you guys were there.

Great vid btw
As a rule of thumb, all of their videos are about Victoria area. Since that's where all of them are based, after all.

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
Lies! All lies!! There are no buffalo in America. Buffalo are found in Asia and Africa not America. That is a bison. Sloppy research. Other then that it's pretty much on the money.

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
TheBobmus said:
Yaxley said:
It's a shame it was only on the screen for a second because the buffalo riding a submarine was worth a chuckle.
Think it might have been a buffalo atop an overturned boat actually? Would make more sense in the context.
That does make more sense. See, it went by so fast I didn't even recognize it properly!

crimson sickle2

Sep 30, 2009
I'm glad someone finally told the true story about spam. Whenever anyone else tells the story these days, they always decide to cut out the part about the Howler monkey squadrons and the hauling of San Juan Island.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 2, 2010
Amazying: "A tale of war, betrayal and howler monkeys."

If only history really had howler monkey shock troops. It would be so, so much awesomer.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Paul I love you like the son I never had but what where you on when you wrote this one?! It was great, weird as Hell but fun

-M

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
The video was meh but it made me think this...

"How many times did Graham fall over backwards with the camera?"

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Thanks for that incredibly useful and accurate information, I am now enlightened about the "Invention" of the Protein Ingestion Generator.

Mike the Bard

Jan 25, 2010
Well kids that was todays lesson on troll history. Next up is proper construction and management of a anti-gravity machine using just buttered toast, duct tape, and your cat. if you have a problem with that go sit in the corner.