LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Avoid Christmas

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
yay ^^ i love me some X2Y its second only to CH, but who plays santa, i think tim would have been great, hes tall and always looks happy, but it looks like james or jer, hard to tell.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Cameron Sours said:
Convert! (Nice internal reference)
I thought Matt already WAS a follower of Crom.

therandombear said:
I want that reindeer hat Paul is using!...and the green fluffy hat Matt is wearing xD
Yes! The hat from "All the Little People" is back again!! (also seen in ENN episode "More Room to Grow")

HankMan said:
I didn't get "the Sam Raimi" joke.
This was explained in a previous LRR thread. Sam Raimi is this movie director/producer who knows how to put the camera to good use, like this first-person perspective of someone (or something) chasing down Bruce Campbell. "The Sam Raimi" refers to that first-person perspective activity when LRR uses it in the majority of their X2Y videos. (By the way, did this video's Sam Raimi remind anyone else of "Ways to Ruin a Job Interview"? I mean, it's Matt Wiggins's fist, after all...)

EDIT!!!
That EMP would be the perfect solution for the first part of this:

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I wonder how many takes it took to get the Christmas card into the shredder. Also loved the Crom reference.

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
I am surprised, but also somewhat pleased, to find out that vuvuzela jokes can still be funny.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
The first one was the best.

:p
Mydnyght said:
Cameron Sours said:
Convert! (Nice internal reference)
I thought Matt already WAS a follower of Crom.
Maybe this takes place before he converted?

And for those who hate traditional Christmas music... I'm mostly with you. And that's why I blare TSO during the holidays.

Taluien

Apr 15, 2009
Now all I need is a good advice video on how to avoid getting Wham!ed.... Last Christmas and all..

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Converting to Crom and the not so wonderful life bits made me laugh the most.Great episode.
I would also add: "Be in debt to a bank", that tends to murder the festive spirit like paper shredder eats trough a greeting card.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Ah. This brings back memories.

Funny really. I think it was last december that I went trough most of the LRR archives. (the parts that worked, anyway. Some of the old Quicktime videos just refuse to play no matter what I do.)

Where would we be without the Sam Raimi. XD

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Great round up of previous sketch's (particularly liked the Not-So-Wonderful Life)

It's also great to see the ol' Sam Raimi back in the "X Way's to Y" Vid's it's been so long.

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
Congratulations, LRR crew, you have finally created a stinger that induces psychological trauma.
Zombie Santa has been added to my list of phobias.