LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Avoid Christmas

gcninja

Dec 26, 2008
Lord_Ascendant said:
X ways to Y always makes me laugh.

allmannoel357 said:
I dont get the "not-so-wonderful-life" joke, can someone please explain it?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/
ACTUALLY! Yes and no
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KucAhWh3FA
Its a call back to one of their previous videos

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Ahh.... The Sam Raimi... Take that you damn corporate logo! :p

Personal favourites include the Not-So-Wonderful life takedown (poor Paul :p ) and the shredder inside the front door mangling Christmas Cards XD

Poor Jer, though... I wouldn't wish vuvuzela droning on anybody!

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I think that 'BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ' is the most effective (and funniest) method by far.

dex-dex said:
the log!
My dad use to have the tv on to that on christmas day
My grandfather (mother's side) used to sit in front of the tv and tried to warm his hands by the 'flames' when it was on. -_-'

Even though I'm dead broke, I still sort of enjoy the Christmas season. Probably because of Santa Christ:

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
If The Sam Raimi can kill Bruce Cambell then it can kill Zombie Santa...for those who don't know we've been calling old St. Nick a zombie because he's been dead since he was killed by a jet in the X-mas of 1963. The Krumpus was the ancient version of coal in your stocking. Instead of getting coal which would only be a gift strictly for adults you'd get beaten with reeds if you were naughty.

Here's my contributions to the war on X-mas

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Man, that is one old school reference! Made me go back to watch It's A Wonderful Game just for the lulz. Also good to see Crom make a return, those there could of been more crazy eyes or swords. Also good to see the return of the Seven Foot Santas!

Great vid, good lulz.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Oh god....speaking of Christmas carols early in the malls, yesterday I was at Future Shop looking for a gift when all of a sudden this god awful, make-you-cringe, carol came on, I think it was Miley Cyrus....I wanted to stab my ears

Wes1180

Wes1180
Jul 25, 2009
When screening the post you must make sure that there's no money inside before it goes into the shredder :p

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
"not so wonderful life" was dark as hell. "Convert" had to be the funniest.
Didn't think they would work "The Sam Raimi" into this one. Well played, LRR.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
soren7550 said:
dex-dex said:
the log!
My dad use to have the tv on to that on christmas day
My grandfather (mother's side) used to sit in front of the tv and tried to warm his hands by the 'flames' when it was on. -_-'
that is the funniest thing i have ever heard!
I am so glad that my granparents don't come to my house.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
Quite possibly the funniest non-Yahtzee video I've seen on The Escapist! Thank you - and happy holiday muffling!

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
I loved the inflatable santa coming back up at the end, it was totally un-expected and creepy!!

Made me think of Minecraft in fact lol........will Santa explode on me?!!??

Fumofu

Nov 11, 2010
Great video. The scrooge part was very well done and so were the references to previous videos.