LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Avoid Christmas

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
The ending was hilarious. Was it just me or did anyone else notice a 12 pop up in the right hand corner during the video.

Reaganomics

Russian Roulette Runner-up
Jun 14, 2010
It's about time Matt started taking out the inflatable Santas. The streets of Victoria are infested with them.

The Morrigan

Wharrgarble
Nov 23, 2010
Matt, when you pointed at Santa right before the Sam Raimi, my brain went, "YOU!" And then I flashed back to Desert Bus, and I had to re-watch the ending of this video. *grins*

Excellent video as always!!!

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
I love these videos.

Anyone have those cards in the screen your mail? One of them looked familiar, but went through the shredder too quick for me.

Incidentally, moving over to places where it doesn't snow also helps. I've been living here for 10 years, haven't had a problem with carols or Christmas in general. It's hard to get into a festive season when it's summer.

Mercsenary

Oct 19, 2008
Moriarty70 said:
Where are those damned things...there they are. *Clears throat* Okay...

I always knew Graham was *puts on sunglasses* a wise man.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

In any case Matt as the main char in this is wonderful.

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
My mom is in the other room sleeping and I still laughed out loud at Not so Wonderful life XD That and convert :3

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Moriarty70 said:

You earn a button, sir.

http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=csi

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
you guys this has to be my most fave ways to video, i loved it, way to include like three other videos of yours into it :D loved it

mip0

Nov 25, 2009
you guys are the best, merry winters veil and a happy year o doubles.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
SL33TBL1ND said:
Moriarty70 said:

You earn a button, sir.

http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=csi
I'm tired, cold, and realizing that it's early in the week. That button made the pre-coffee phase of the day worth it.

Jinjiro

Fresh Prince of Darkness
Apr 20, 2008
I'm still giggling, I love X ways to Y, and that was probably one of my favourites. The Not-So-Wonderful Life was inspired!

Zen-Riddler

Jun 22, 2010
Watching It's a Wonderful Life this year will have a slightly different feel. How's Clarenece going to get his wings now?

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
The sketch was absolutely hilarious, I found that many of the things shown I would do, like the mail sorter, or not following everyone else. Some of the examples given I already do, like "The Scrooge" as well as "Don't follow the star". I found myself laughing almost uncontrollably at the "The Sam Raimi" example.

There would be a few examples I would add,such as "Home Wrecker", setting up christmas lights in a pattern that is highly offensive to the masses. "Trimming the tree" cutting down the tree after it has been decorated.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
The "Not so Wonderful life" thing was hilarious! Really great sketch, I loved it all!