LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Avoid Christmas

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
No Graham Don't do it! Think of all the Unskippable's you have left to do.

No wait, don't do that. don't do that. don't .....Goddamn it!

elb0ng0

Oct 20, 2010
When he sabotages the Santa: Put in the "Gentlemen" form meet the spy and we have a winner.

thorin01

May 15, 2010
The internal references were great. From Matt's reason for converting to It's a Wonderful Game. But I loved the stinger. Did we see the beginnings of Christmas's war against all of us?

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Did anyone else say EMP right before the word actually came up for the House?

Cause I did....I spewed pretzels over my keyboard.

ghostrider409895

Mar 7, 2010
I like the converting scene there. It is cool that it ties in with the Conan's Witness episode. I also like the emp and wonderful life one too, but I really like the converting one just because it ties in with that other episode.

I am never really one to avoid Christmas, but the fact that this video is about two months late from when stores started promoting Christmas does make a point that some places start celebrating the holidays a bit too early.

The only thing in that video I would not try is the papershreder one. Sure, it is a good way to destroy those cards, but knowing my luck one of those would have money in it and that's a quick way to lose ten or twenty dollars.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
Kind of getting tired of the Sam Raimi. It was funny the first few times. Now it really isn't. The rest of the video is great. It must have been a blast making the extreme cushion of solitude fort on the couch.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Screen your mail had me laughing. Though I'm a huge fan of the season.

Versago

May 28, 2009
The "Screen you mail" part made me laugh loudly at 00:43 in the morning :p

I'd have put a caption on the stinger as "Double Tap"