LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Avoid Christmas

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Ways to Avoid Christmas

Judging by when the mall started playing carols, we're about two months late on this.

Watch Video

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
the log!
My dad use to have the tv on to that on christmas day

I despise all the remixes of classic christmas song! but i don't despise christmas.

Matt! how could you punch Santa?

Pimwing

Oct 9, 2010
Nooo it's zombie santa!
but seriously there is nothing that pisses me off more than waking up with some Christmas tune playing from my radio. Time for some extreem muffeling

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Loved the shredder!
And extreme muffling - on loud bang, and its over, get what I mean?

ayailla

Forever invading Himuro mansion
Jul 14, 2009
The not-so-wonderful-life had me in hysterics. Loved it.

OH GOD! SANTA! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Very creepy stinger, guys.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
I want that reindeer hat Paul is using!...and the green fluffy hat Matt is wearing xD

the not-so-wonderful-life was awesome, and the vuvuzuela xD

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
Where are those damned things...there they are. *Clears throat* Okay...

I always knew Graham was *puts on sunglasses* a wise man.

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
The bit with the inflatable Santa was my favorite. Every year when those things go up, my dad and I joke about going around the neighborhood with a BB gun...

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
I need to EMP my neighbors house. They always go overboard with the lights and Christmas doo-dads.

Kraiiit

Aug 15, 2010
dex-dex said:
the log!
My dad use to have the tv on to that on christmas day

I despise all the remixes of classic christmas song! but i don't despise christmas.
OH YES. You reminded me of the only thing I hate about Christmas- the godawful remixes. They don't sound festive, and they don't sound 'hip' or 'cool' either. Rrrgh.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
It's not so much Christmas I hate, it's those (expletive deleted) Christmas Carols the stores play. I don't mind the Mannheim Steamroller Jazz remixes, but listening to the same damn carols every time I enter a store makes me want to pierce my eardrums with an icepick. The only non-standard Christmas songs exempt from the "I like" are "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" and "Dominic the Christmas Donkey". The "Hee-Haws" are what kill that one for me.

Even this one isn't bad...

And you guys forgot... Don't watch Christmas Specials!