LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Use a Vuvuzela

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I thought there was gonna be more vuvuzela blowing but on second thought THANK YOU for *not* doing that hahaha

I don't know if the world is ready to handle more of it...

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
No Sam Raimi? Le gasp!

I really cringed at the toilet use. I'm hoping you guys burned it or something after finishing that scene.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I liked the segment but at the same time couldn't stand it, maybe that's just because of my Khorne like hatred of Vuvuzela's. One minute I'm normal and calm and when I see one I pretty much go "Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the skull thorne!". I don't know what it about them that makes me hate them so much.

BadassCyborg

Feb 2, 2010
Well, if you have a small furry ferret. You can wedge the vuvuzela between your buttocks and let the animal do the rest.

SlothfulCobra

Nov 18, 2009
Couldn't you have cut out the bit where the piano music blatantly ends to hide the fact that you're cycling a 30 second clip for four minutes?

Slemmy

Jul 25, 2010
once again you brilliant people do not fail to entertain! love the music for the "ways to do thing" videos!
keep doing what you do!

Ilosia

The faceless
Mar 10, 2009
Most of those ideas are absolute genius, a few look like they have a couple of niggling problems though.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
I was laughing from the moment I saw the title of this week's LoadingReadyRun, and you guys didn't disappoint!! I loved seeing Kathleen with all those wigs, she was awesome! Also, regarding the "unit of measure", I can't believe you guys have so many!! I made a point of not allowing those blasted things into my home!! ;) All in all, I can't decide which one was my favorite, but the "dire vuvuzela" wandering monster certainly ranks high!
Great episode!!

EchetusXe

Jun 19, 2008
Kathleen De Vere is such a cool name.

BRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ