LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Use a Vuvuzela

Kiithid

Aug 12, 2009
DTWolfwood said:
They better ban this insidious instrument in brazil! D:<

Sorry to inform you, that stupid thing is our bane ever since I was a little kid and according to my parents even before that.

LRR inspired me to cleanse this land of the unholy instrument-thingy and show the real use to the mere mortals, let the headbashing begin.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Doctor VonSexMachine said:
My favorite part about the film was the fantastic handwriting on the whiteboard. Not that it wasn't a great video, but that handwriting was intense.
Oh? What did the whiteboard say? I can't see the writing....maybe I can see it on another monitor.

However, in my attempt to read the whiteboard, I did notice something that I wonder if anyone else caught.... The XP from the Dire Vuvuzela is...(drum roll please...) 1337!!!

EDIT:
(*looks at that Dire Vuvuzela info page again*)

Wait a second... It's not spelled "beastiary"; it's spelled "bestiary" with only one A. My god, since when did I become a spelling nazi!? >_<

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
You guys missed a really obvious one-- a vuvuzela would make a great substitute for a judge's gavel!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
hazabaza1 said:
So, were you able to disconnect the bubbles? Or were they just stuck there forever?
We were, but we didn't get a good shot of it.
Garfy said:
Edit: No Sam Raimi :(
There was a "Sam Raimi-style" shot, at the end. We just didn't label it as such.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
I personally think that the unit of measurement one was a stroke of pure genius. If it works for football pitches, sperm whales, jumbo jets and Wales, why not the vuvuzela?

flosy

Feb 1, 2010
For some reason the ear horn bit made me watch the box set of Allo Allo... I will never forgive you :)

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
I AM DISAPOINT IN THE LACK OF SAM RAIMI.

Beyond that it's a funny video. I lost it when Paul blew into the Vuvuzela that was in the toliet. I'm a sucker for toliet humor.

bojak90

Jul 21, 2010
That was pretty awesome. As others said, your uses are much better than the intended purpose. The only one I could think of in addition to the ones you did would be a giant peg game (that game they have at some cracker barrels and bars where you have to hop pegs until there is only one left).