LoadingReadyRun: Wireless

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Funny stuff. Reminded me of this 2 Ronnies sketch where they do the same thing.
Proves that good execution can keep a joke alive :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlyps0bAczM

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
For the record, I had never seen or heard of that Two Ronnies sketch before.

I've barely seen any Two Ronnies at all, to be honest.
It's awful of me, I know, but it's one of the few British sketch shows I've let slip through the cracks.

Holydevil

Apr 9, 2008
This is a Two Ronnies sketch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6jWCVO38iA

Never mind though, its hard to come up with something that hasn't been done before.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Hehehe, this reminds me of the "Eyewitness Account" skit you guys did a while back, still awesome writing and acting from you guys!

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Digikid said:
Not even remotely funny.
Which I guess was reason enough to post a comment with no elaboration or constructive feedback at all then?

Seriously, if it wasn't funny to you does it need to be stated?
And no I'm not saying "If it's negative don't share it" because I'm sure the LRR-crew appreciate all varieties of feedback positive or otherwise, but you're complete lack of actual feedback made your comment a waste of time.

Unlike mine which is constructive criticism.

[I'm sure other people didn't like it either which is fine, unfortunately you were the first person I saw that expressed it in a pointless way.]

His_Ryanness

Jul 28, 2009
I think this video is better the second time through. The only issue with it is that it's a bit busy. Not difficult to understand per sé, it just requires a bit of cognitive processing that delays each joke's arrival to the funny bone.

Mello Yello

Nov 18, 2009
Wow, that was brilliant. You kinda really wonder wth's going on unless you catch the subtle things (e.g., who else noticed that the names were different?). Very well done, guys.

Incidentally, I was watching this thing on the Olympics just the other night that was talking about why Canadians are so funny...