Looks like LulzSec is in trouble

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
DeadSp8s said:
you wanna watch the FBI and Sony ream guys in the ass?
It'll be just like that scene in Pulp Fiction.

Edit: And yeah, I totally hope they screw these guys over.

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
I only hope that the FBI isn't above giving me an hour alone-time with them.

No cameras, no consequences.

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaa *Cough, hack, wheeze*

That's right, I'll force them to listen to Justin Bieber - Baby and Rebecca Black - Friday on infinite loop!

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
So like, are they sure? I hope, if they wanted to stick it to sony, and not to everyone they wouldn't have sold the card infos.

But then again... Sony brought this on themselves, they pissed off the hacking community...

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
DeadSp8s said:
Awexsome said:
DeadSp8s said:
you wanna watch the FBI and Sony ream guys in the ass?
Totally. They deserve every minute of jailtime they get over it.
Why? Cause you couldn't play Socom for a couple days?

Didn't Sony sell PS3 touting their capability to run multiple operating systems (i.e. Linux) and then go back on that by removing functions and punishing it's users until they updated their PS3's to remove the capability to run other OS's?

Sounds like Sony should be punished....oh wait
Saviordd1 said:
Honestly I'm rooting for lulzsec. They are willing to show these people how poorly these companies defend themselves, which is needed.
So apparently if a bank gets robbed, and a bunch of bank customers and employees die during the robbery it's all the bank's fault for not having 15 armed marines guarding every entrance. Ok then.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
One down... The next? Who knows? When will people learn that the only way not to get caught is to not do stuff?

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Anyone else hoping this person gets the book thrown at them? Amongst other things?

Ah, well, I hope they catch the rest of these assholes and make them suffer.
I think anyone affected by this should get to vote for their punishment. I choose hanging!

Beardly

Jan 19, 2010
I'm really surprised by how many people are really rooting against LulzSec. I don't think they're heroes or anything but I also can't sympathize with a multi-billion dollar company enough to villanize them the way most of the people in this thread are.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Don't cheer too early, this has to be a fringe member.

The most optimistic scenario is that they will be able to make further arrests thanks to this one, depending on the organization and setup they have, it could be a long while before any of the "real" lulsec peeps are caught.

May 28, 2009
Saviordd1 said:
Honestly I'm rooting for lulzsec. They are willing to show these people how poorly these companies defend themselves, which is needed.
I agree, I'm glad they're doing this, because other people like them might've done it instead! Logic prevails once again!

Spartan448 said:
For once, the FBI does something... WHEN IT IS NOT AT ALL A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY. STOP focusing on petty hackers who spend their time hacking SONY of all companies, and START actually LOOKING for AL QUEIDA, who want to KILL US.
Since the FBI was obviously given global tasks. Wonder what the "Federal" could possibly mean. I think the real Al Qaeda ought to sue this false Al Queida for attempted impersonation though.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Lulz.

...Did you expect any other response? They may have been doing it "for teh lulz", but watching them all get arrested, in light of their recent actions, will provide many lulz for me. It's a win-win situation!

callit4

Dec 31, 2010
Beardly said:
I'm really surprised by how many people are really rooting against LulzSec. I don't think they're heroes or anything but I also can't sympathize with a multi-billion dollar company enough to villanize them the way most of the people in this thread are.
So it's ok to rob people if they are rich sounds like some bad logic.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
GrimHeaper said:
Awexsome said:
GrimHeaper said:
-snip for broken quote box-
I don't blame the victim of crimes. It's like the "she was asking for it" defense of raping someone.
Your argument is invalid worldwide try again and your prison system crap doesn't help the problem. Justice is arbitrary for the most part and doesn't really help anyone in the long run, in fact it hurts you even more. Now perhaps you are thinking" I don't want it to hurt me more", well sir maybe you want them shoot and killed very little harm to you, but much harm to their families and children. I was kidding abotu the harm to them everyone knows hackers arn't POEPLE1!1!11!
And to clarify on the rape IN OTHER COUNTRIES IT IS THE WOMAN'S FAULT LULZ!
I don't know if you're trying to derail this into a philosophical discussion about the justice system or trolling but I'm just reporting and ignoring either way.