LulzSec hacks Nintendo, takes control of the FBI, and challenges NATO

Tax_Document

Mar 13, 2011
Wait Wait? NATO? They're challenging NATO?

They're over their heads in this one... USA is one thing but NATO? That'll also get the European Union and ANZAC on their bottoms.

Russia won't like this!!!!!

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
In addition, LulzSec claims that the attack was because of the recent stances taken against hacking by the US Government and NATO as well as declaring their attack on Infragard Atlanta to be an act of war against those two organizations.

Ohohohoho, this should end well: Hackers declare war on NATO.
Fucking NATO.
From Wikipedia - "The North Atlantic Treaty Organization or NATO is an intergovernmental military alliance."

Good luck hackers!

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
staika said:
They seem to be very active, I wonder what they want to do once they actually get into the FBI files and is that worth it to piss off the FBI.

edit: also why do you announce that your going to hack the FBI that doesn't seem like a smart move on their part.
To quote L.A. Noire.

Criminals aren't smart; that's why they get caught.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
That's it. I give up. I just don't care anymore.

This shit is not helping out the internet freedom. At all.
Fuck you, hackers.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
And here is LulzSec's declaration of war against the US and NATO
Fuck it, I give up on trying to understand these guys.
LulzSec The Lulz Boat
In response to @Nardiskia suggesting people donate to charities instead of us, we are now donating some funds to help Libyan medical care.

LulzSec The Lulz Boat
"Thank you very much for your donation of $80 to the Red Cross - Libya & Region Appeal" #SeriousAssistanceSaturday but really, fuck you FBI.

LulzSec The Lulz Boat
Every Saturday is now #SeriousAssistanceSaturday where I encourage everyone to make some kind of donation to people in need.
I'm starting to see LulzSec as the embodiment of the Joker (From Batman).

They're literally agents of Chaos by this point. They have no cohesion...

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Dark Knifer said:
Bye bye free internet, we will miss you...
Naaaaah. Shit like this happened ALL THE TIME in the '90's. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Tanksie said:
ok someone needs to bookkeep this and i think that someone is me.
ill give... 9-1* in favor of the government
any takers? or counter offers?

* odds subject to sudden change and may turn favor if the feds decide they cant be fucked
Er...you're a bit late. LulzSec already took down the IAA. Unless you mean NATO vs LulzSec. In that case, then...go ahead.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Kopikatsu said:
Dark Knifer said:
Bye bye free internet, we will miss you...
Naaaaah. Shit like this happened ALL THE TIME in the '90's. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Fair enough, but I think we are more sensitive and over-protective now then in the 90s but I could be wrong. Hope it doesn't change anything though.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Wabblefish said:
Anonymous and any other of these 4chan/internetmeme-type hackers that are popping lately aren't really as bad as people make them out to be, honestly they are just a scattered out group of young individuals who are giddy with power and can't really cause too much trouble to anyone. Once people upgrade their security a little I bet less of this kind of stuff is going to happen.

It just gets annoying seeing people make a big deal out of this and think they are some sort of terrorist group who is going to blow up Sony headquarters, delete websites, stop laws from passing and etc.
You should take another look at the IAA. (Link is in the first post)

People are treating it like it's a big deal because it is.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
I do wish these hackers assholes everywhere, lulzsec, Anonymous, whatever, would just grow up and find a better hobby that doesn't involve fucking over other people.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Maraveno said:
-snip-
If they'd do it everyone would find their xboxes suddenly downloading viva pinata games

anyway hardiehar, is this for realz?
Who is Hardiehar? And why are you insulting the Viva Pinata games? I liked that show...it was funny.