Make A Minor Change To A Game You Love That Would Depress The Hell Out Of You

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Don said:
HT_Black said:
I would lose it if in Mass Effect 2, all of the characters were one-note cliches with forgettable personalities, stupid designs, and limited dialogue trees. Also, I'd hate it if the story was stupid and riddled with holes, the combat was robotic and formulaic, and the entire game made fuck-all difference in the grand scheme of things and amde you fight a gigantic space baby at the end.

Honorable mention goes to Fallout 3 (if it were written and designed by morons), and if Knights of the Old Republic 2 (if it forgot to end).

OHWAIT.
Would have to agree with you about ME2 and KOTOR2; ME2's characters didn't really make me care about them (specifically because Cerberus thinks psychotics are better than trained professionals, but nevermind) and KOTOR2 for feeling as if there were bits missing (HK-47's side quest; why...)
Go download Sith Lords Restored Content Mod. HK-47's solo quest is back in.

Unless you're on the XBOX, then you're SOL.

Geekosaurus

Aug 14, 2010
If they changed the moment at which you can skip a cut-scene at the beginning of one of the levels of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory I'd be pretty annoyed. I can quote the first two lines of that cut-scene but now more. I don't even know what they say after the point at which I can skip it.

StraightToHeck

Booby booby bum bum.
Oct 13, 2010
I recently recieved the original Crackdown from Gamefly (if you're a fan of sandbox and haven't played that game, remedy that immediately) and I think of you took the orbs out of that game, it would significantly diminish the play value

eatenbyagrue

Dec 25, 2008
Fallout 2: give Dogmeat Navi's voice.
Dead Rising: turn every enemy in the game into Adam (the clown boss. Notable because of my severe coulrophobia)
Team Fortress 2: Make every 3rd person on every server a Filipino (who can't shoot for crap, so rely on bullet spam and being damn near the most irritating people on the planet)
Company of Heroes: make the tanks "realistic", so the Wehrmacht's tanks are even MORE broken
Red Alert 2: pretty much everything Red Alert 3 did.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
vanquish if they removed the slow-mo boosty bar. then it would just be average fps with shiny suit.

Obsidian Rocker

Mar 10, 2010
p3t3r said:
vanquish if they removed the slow-mo boosty bar. then it would just be average fps with shiny suit.
Vanquish was a TPS on steroids, cocaine, a gallon of red bull and more sugar than your average 8 year old....and it was glorious

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
If a Pokemon faints...it really dies :(

Changing Jokers voice into Tails from Sonic...

I would brake the disk if that happened!

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Redlin5 said:
The removal of Nurse Joy in the Pokemon Games.

[sub]I would be crushed.[/sub]
Pretty sure that In Black And White, they are not called Nurse joy, but i think they are related to the Joys...

Anezay

Apr 1, 2010
bladeofdarkness said:
in mass effect 2, during the suicide mission, you are FORCED to leave at least one team member behind or forced to send them to die at some point.
Actually, that would make it a whole hell of a lot better. I liked the Vermire decision in ME1, and it seems a bit inconsequential if you can get through the entire suicide mission without losing a single member of your grossly overpopulated squad.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
Obsidian Rocker said:
p3t3r said:
Vanquish was a TPS on steroids, cocaine, a gallon of red bull and more sugar than your average 8 year old....and it was glorious
it is glorious. when i was playing challenge 4 after i finished i think my hands started shaking this is the most intense game i have played in a long long time and i love it.