Man caught molesting bicycle

VladG

Aug 24, 2010
So THAT's what that oval hole in the middle of the saddle is for.

Mmmm...

UBERfionn

Jun 7, 2010
Why did he slash the tires?

All I can come up with he he didn't want it to get away...

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
Andy Shandy said:
What a wheelie bad idea that was.

We really need to stop these pedalphiles.
You know people get pretty tired of all the puns. And don't try and backpedal and say it was all in fun or ill get really cranky.

Wintermute_v1legacy

Mar 16, 2012
Looks like he's trying to fix it in a very awkward manner. Look, masturbation is fine and good, everyone does it now and then, but why do you have to be so EXOTIC about it?

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Scarim Coral said:
Wait, why does he have to puncture the tyres? So that it doesn't get away from him?
Maybe he sees them as condoms, and wants the bikes to give birth to cute baby bikes?

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
First thing I thought about when I read this was the anime "Golden Boy."

Second thing I thought was "spate of masturbation bike attacks?" How is this a thing?!

Jun 21, 2013
Andy Shandy said:
What a wheelie bad idea that was.

We really need to stop these pedalphiles.
This will be a never-ending cycle. I'm tired of all of these perverts. This sort of news really takes the air out of me. This will be a chain reaction. Soon enough, everyone will be riding bikes.

snakeinthereeds

Jun 22, 2013
Jadak said:
Basically, sounds like he's a creep who's into the girl, and is simply masturbating on her bike.
Still creepy and fucked up, but still human based... Which is something, I guess.
How is a guy who damages and molests someone else's bike because he's into that sort of thing more creepy and lock-up wothy than a guy who damages and molests someone else's bike because he's into it's owner? How is someone with a creepily destructive obsession over a living person less nasty that someone who just shanks and shags bikes?

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
snakeinthereeds said:
baby
Jadak said:
Basically, sounds like he's a creep who's into the girl, and is simply masturbating on her bike.
Still creepy and fucked up, but still human based... Which is something, I guess.
How is a guy who damages and molests someone else's bike because he's into that sort of thing more creepy and lock-up wothy than a guy who damages and molests someone else's bike because he's into it's owner? How is someone with a creepily destructive obsession over a living person less nasty that someone who just shanks and shags bikes?
I never said more 'lock-up' worthy... Just a matter of which is more relatable, not that term could really be applied to either. And in that context, pretty simple really.

Let's have a little point system.

In both case, we have the weird, bike based sexual activity.

+1 for cases, even scores and a fucked up thing to do.

But then,

Sexually attracted to a woman? Sounds normal, it's the action that makes it weird, and he's already got a point for that.
+ 0 points.

Sexually attracted to bikes? What the fuck is that?
+ 1 point.

So, bike lover and bike molester = 2, woman lover and bike molester = 1.

Of course, if escalation comes into player, woman lover might be able to take the lead. Woman based perversion could always lead to sexual assault of some variety, while bike lover can upgrade to what, motorcycles? Whatever.

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
They really missed the opportunity to title this as "Man Caught 'Riding' Bicycle". And thanks, OP, that actually did cheer me up :)

Spiritmaster

Dec 4, 2012
Heh, guess we know who the village bicycle is now...

Anyway, that's... interesting I suppose. I remember hearing about someone who did something similar with a car a while back but I can't seem to remember the details.

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
Horrible, that bike will be scarred for life!
I wonder what the owner of the bike thought when he watched the footage? I bet he'll wipe the saddle every time from now on if he goes on a ride in case of more "masturbation bike attacks".

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
nima55 said:
If it's not alive, I don't think it counts as molestation
Harassment. If someone had been jerking off onto something belonging to you on a regular basis you'd be a little uncomfortable as well.

Spiritmaster said:
Heh, guess we know who the village bicycle is now...
You win.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
I like how it specifies the picture in the article doesn't show the bicycle involved in the case. What, are they protecting its identity? Do they think maybe it's so attractive if they show it to people they won't be able to help themselves? Is there some obscure Swedish law about this?

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
White Lightning said:
This is absolutely disgusting, what a violation of simple human rights. If someone is sexually attracted to Bicycles that they shouldn't be judged for that. No one should be able to tell you who you can and can't love.
Next he want to marry the bike. SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

But yeah - keep it private, don't hurt anyone and go nuts is my opinion about most kinks out there.