Man Steals 100 Copies of Modern Warfare 2

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
I would have challenged his huge balls with my own, and ask him to prove that he had a friend with a gun. If I got shot, then he would have been upgraded to 2nd Degree Murder.

Statboy

Jul 3, 2008
I'm surprized i'm wondering this but.... did he only take the xbox 360 versions or a little of each?

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
The stores accualy tell you to sheeple out and give into demands like this...

Insurance covers it all... and cheaper than dealing with pr of clerks getting shot.

Though for even the mall cops not to catch this one....eh don't they have a alarm/trouble switch like every mall i been to?

Syndef

Nov 14, 2008
I have friend that worked at a GameStop, and got robbed while on duty. You'd be surprised--none of the employees really cared about the store's loss. They fully cooperated with the robber. The DM was mighty pissed, though.

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
His Charisma stat must be through the roof. Seriously, that stat is worth so much more IRL. It's almost magical.

Jonci

Sep 15, 2009
If this Gamestop had a 100 copies of Modern Warfare 2, I'm guessing it was a box of the game and that's what the guy was after. Probably scouted the location first earlier that day.

And like others have said, Gamestop employees are told to cooperate with anyone threatening them. Let the police and insurance deal with stolen goods and not corpses behind the register. Also sucks for business if they have CSI guys chalking out bodies.

I've worked at a Gamestop. Those games aren't worth my life at $6 an hour.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
That feat takes some cajones, thief guy
Lol, hablas espanol ?

Seriously that is amazing and outrageous, If I was the employeee I would have felt like someone stole my balls after robbing us like that.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
GrinningManiac said:
What the hell is he going to do with 100 MW2s?

He can't sell them, everyone has one!

He can't exactly play every single one, unless he's a complete nutjob who somehow believes each one is different

Durr Hurr...I guess he'll just relish in the victory over Consumerism
He can always sell them back to Gamestop for half the original price.

I am quite conflicted on this one. I want to praise his genius but I question his target. He should have done this at a bank or a jewelry store. I am sure on one facte though and that is the choice those people behind the counter made. I don't care how popular the game. NO VIDEO GAME IS WORTH YOUR LIFE.

AgentChunk

Jul 27, 2009
I don't really think anyone that works at Gamestop is going to do anything to protect the stores merchandise. In fact I think they didn't even believe that guy was in any danger. They probably just wanted to cost Gamestop a pretty penny.

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
I wouldn't be shocked if the person who did this is one of those million people that got banned from Xboxlive for using a pirated version.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Nimbus said:
If I got paid as much as he probably does, it wouldn't be enough for me to go up against a guy who doesn't exit wielding an imaginary gun.
Exactly minimum wage ain't worth my life. Also we don't know what this guy looked like. His friend might have been scary.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
wow.... just... wow... this guy is.... wow... I respect him for using words as a weapon, I hate him for stealing...

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
I'd let someone rob my store if they told me they had a penis let alone a gun.

I'd rather they rob me and get arrested then me get into a fight with someone that could very well have a weapon or the crazies to kill me or someone I know.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
ElephantGuts said:
That certainly does take some balls.

Or a lot of desperation. He must have really wanted to play MW2.
he wanted to play modern warfare 2 on 100 different TVs at the same time. That's why he needed to steal all that.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Remember the beginning Diner conversation in Pulp Fiction. Yes, yes you do. So I guess it took a few years for the idea to become original again, eh?

If I worked at GS, I'd never go out of my way to protect the store's stock. In fact, I'd probably sell GS stock outside of the store in a truck if I thought I could get away with it. There's no crime in cheating the Devil.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Evilbunny said:
ElephantGuts said:
That certainly does take some balls.

Or a lot of desperation. He must have really wanted to play MW2.
he wanted to play modern warfare 2 on 100 different TVs at the same time. That's why he needed to steal all that.
SYSTEM LINK! 400 FRIENDS, ONE GREAT XBOX LIVE MATCH!