Marc Ecko Creates the World's Ugliest Halo T-Shirts

ultimatechance

Dec 24, 2008
bue519 said:
DigitalJedl said:
sunami88 said:
What the fuck? He got paid to design these? He thinks people will pay to buy them?
It's Halo. You'd be surprised who would buy this.
Your right considering their releasing a full priced game about the series that has only 6 hr of single player and recycled multiplayer (atleast the DLC maps are free, I guess). But, somehow people are excited over this?
Yeah you're completely right. The multiplayer is exactly like Halo 2 and all the DLC maps are free.

OH WAIT LOL

JoeKickAzz

Feb 22, 2009
DigitalJedl said:
sunami88 said:
What the fuck? He got paid to design these? He thinks people will pay to buy them?
yes but i mean come on!! look at it!!!! its horrible!!!! terrible design!!!! they disgrace the game!!!! ugh!!!!!

DigitalJedl

Apr 10, 2009
JoeKickAzz said:
DigitalJedl said:
sunami88 said:
yes but i mean come on!! look at it!!!! its horrible!!!! terrible design!!!! they disgrace the game!!!! ugh!!!!!
I'll keep my opinion to myself about the game, but I'll agree, these shirts are awful.

johnzaku

Jun 16, 2009
Sigel said:
Yuck-I would not get one even if they were free and came with a puppy.
I would. And use the shirt as bedding for my new puppy, Montibanks the Magnificent. He will be my adorable little mastiff, yes he will.

Haydyn

Mar 27, 2009
Ya, it would be much better if everyone dressed like the popular people, being a slave to whatever trend is in this week. Get a life. If someone wants to wear an elaborate Halo shirt, let them. And for the record, there is nothing wrong with Stone Cold Steve Austin's shirts.

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
coldfrog said:
OK... is it an extra long T-shirt with "Free Head Shots" right about the proper height for... um... yeah. I'm afraid.
Yeah, no straight guy who enjoys playing Halo would be caught dead in this thing. Also, many girls would take advantage of the free "head" shot thing.

randomize4

Jul 21, 2009
These shirts are way to cluttered, brightly colored, and tacky to be wearable.

It does not really matter to me. I would never buy a Halo shirt, let alone one as ugly as these.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
To each their own.

I would not wear one but I would have no problem with someone who did.

maffro

Aug 8, 2008
I'd buy them if they came with a free, BETTER t-shirt.

...and cake.

...and belgium.

Shameless referencing aside, those are godawful. Too complicated to focus on anything.

bue519

Oct 3, 2007
ultimatechance said:
bue519 said:
DigitalJedl said:
sunami88 said:
Your right considering their releasing a full priced game about the series that has only 6 hr of single player and recycled multiplayer (atleast the DLC maps are free, I guess). But, somehow people are excited over this?
Yeah you're completely right. The multiplayer is exactly like Halo 2 and all the DLC maps are free.

OH WAIT LOL
Ummm was sort of talking about ODST. duh?
EDIT: You also better rush out and grab one these before their gone.

KMD

Jul 2, 2008
Laser Madness is interesting, but these all look like he tried to throw three tasteful designs on one shirt and they turned into a brown sludge of horrible design choice. There are worse, much worse, but these aren't winning any awards.

ultimatechance

Dec 24, 2008
bue519 said:
ultimatechance said:
bue519 said:
DigitalJedl said:
sunami88 said:

OH WAIT LOL
Ummm was sort of talking about ODST. duh?
EDIT: You also better rush out and grab one these before their gone.
AH fuck me then.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
given how poorly made ecko shirts are the "artwork" i use that very lightly would probably chip off in the wash after a week so youd end up paying $30 for a plane white or black shirt

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
*shoots self in head*

Some people may say they've "seen worse", but the fact that the T-Shirt has many things and they clutter the fuck out of the shirt is why many people may even kind of like it.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Speaking as a Halo fan myself.... even I wouldn't wear one of those... I mean come on fan or not I have taste.
I think that's typical of a lot of Halo fans actually.