Marc Ecko Creates the World's Ugliest Halo T-Shirts

Darth Sea Bass

Mar 3, 2009
Good god they are so fugly not even there mother could love them!!

Oh dear god i just googled his stormtrooper hoody i've never seen anything so full of fail!!

Bigeyez

Apr 26, 2009
Ecko has a TON of horrible clothes...If you all think these are bad you should really look at some of the other crap that company tries to sell. The only Ecko clothes I own are plain polo's.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Wow. These are horrible. The man has no restraint with regard to color or layout. The shirts are way too loud and obnoxious.

And am I the only person who would rather have an Arbiter or Sergeant Johnson shirt?

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
VoltySquirrel said:
It may look bad to you, but if you see half of the things teens wear these days, and it would look perfectly acceptable.
wear?

some girls dont seem to wear ANYTHING at school to bad its not like that in college

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Wow, those ARE terrible. some of them look like some kid took a pack of master chief stickers and put them all over the shirt. though the "seek and destroy" one isn't too bad. Granted I wouldn't wear it, but it's not too bad.

asiepshtain

Apr 28, 2008
As a graphic desinger I got to say, that while these are things I will NEVER EVER FUCKING wear. I get what he was thinking.

Halo = gamer = twitcher = idiot = stupid over-the-top ADHD graphics.

If you accapet this as his target, then his design is a huge sucess. As these are exactly the shirts that a gamer ( as is portaried in the media ) would wear. The real shame here is not the design, thats just a means to a goal. But the view that this designer has on gamers in general.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
There's maybe two there that are slightly acceptable but they are all so horrible. I didn't know shirt designers used MS Paint to design their products.

Sh0ckFyre

Jun 27, 2009
These shirts are about as appealing as a mutilated corpse. I would never buy these. Not even for people. Because embarrassing a friend with one of these shirts is too cruel and unusual to be punishment.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Malygris said:
Look at these things [http://www.shopecko.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3315013&cp=2441351.3165999]. These are six of the most horridly tasteless, vulgar t-shirts ever conceived by a human brain.
But one has the gravity hammer!
/me seriously needs to maker her own gravity hammer tshirt before she goes and buys that monstrosity.

Zefar

May 11, 2009
The only one I can accept is the yellow one. Though he does need to remove that Pwn on it and frag.

But the others are just plain.