Marc Ecko Creates the World's Ugliest Halo T-Shirts

Kazturkey

Mar 1, 2009
CakeDragon said:
AmrasCalmacil said:
Oh, my eyes.

I wouldn't say the second T-Shirt is that bad but, the rest of them are horrible. They look like they're from some sort of terrible powerpoint presentation done by a bored 12 year old in an IT class.

If you think they're bad, -don't- look at his Stormtrooper Hoodie!
I just looked at the hoodie... I really wish I hadn't.
I wonder how many of those sold. Probably around none, since people who like star wars and people who think marc ecko is NOT a moron don't overlap. Like, at all.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
if i set someone on fire for wearing one of these t-shirts, is it a crime?

Seriously tho, How'd they make those shirts so damn ugly?

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Those are awful. Way too busy.

I'm all for 'more is less' and this feel wrong to me. I've seen shirts from death metal bands with illegible names and gory prints that are more tasteful (not many though).

Kilgorn

Jul 1, 2009
jesus chroist that hurts to look at. i hope he doesnt make a line of clothing for video games because developers seem to already understand design asthetics with making games, so they would already be able to make clothes for it as well, like valve

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
The "Seek and Destroy" one is the least worst looking one out of all of them. Also, the kids that wear Ecko stuff 9 times out of 10 also play Halo. So all you really have to do is put master chief on whatever and those kids would eat it up.

ManiacRaccoon

Aug 20, 2008
Endocrom said:
Susan Arendt said:
You know, I thought the yellow one was kind of ok, until I saw the "Pwn" on the shoulder.
Took the words right out of my mouth.
I didn't spot that either. This means that one, like the others, now has no redeeming qualities at all.

The "Laser madness" one looks like a terrible and annoying internet meme just waiting to happen.

klarr

Mar 9, 2009
damn these are horrible, the only good one of the lot is the seccond one because i like the color. thats it the rest are too flashy and waaay to cluttered!

RageGummy

Jul 28, 2009
I'm contemplating picking up the Orange T shirt from Ecko, it could always be worse ... remember that jumper your nan knitted for you last Christmas?

300lb. Samoan

Mar 25, 2009
these are designed with the '20-year-old-college-student-who-has-the-attitude-and-cognitive-skills-of-a-12-year-old' gamer in mind. you know, the most typical of halo fans

robinkom

Jan 8, 2009
Definitely reminds me of all the horrid Transformers shirts, bookbags, and such that they market for children based on the movies. Those just hurt my inner child... then I remind myself that the 1986 Animated Film is still better.

As for these Halo shirts though... I don't even like Halo to begin with. I can only guarantee that if a relative bought me one of these as a gift, the only phrase that would come to mind would be "Did you save the receipt?"

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Question - is this actually 'news' or anything remotely informative, intelligent, topical or important?