Marc Ecko Creates the World's Ugliest Halo T-Shirts

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
Blaaaaaaaaaaaghh. This is horrid. I'd sooner direct my grandma to goatse (if you don't know for the love of all that is good and holy DON'T GOOGLE) than recommend this to anyone, even someone I hate.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
This is an insult to sugared up 12 year olds.
I'm not a fan of Halo, but this, this crosses the line.

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
If i wasnt already ashamed to be a Halo fan with all the pricks playing online and ignorant fools proclaiming it some sort of ultra game on some websites, this has officially sealed the deal... i dont think ill ever suggest Halo at a party anymore because doing so will just bring back the memory of the monstocity i just saw...

vamp rocks

Aug 27, 2008
whats annoying is these will probably *prepare for cliche* sell like hotcakes!! thanks to fanboys anything halo brand will be treated like clothing stiched by *insert all knowing being of choice*

diablomaki

Jul 17, 2009
i certainly wont buy or wear them, but ive seen much worse; i mean really, go into a backwoods gas station and check out their wardrobe options, better yet go to a large mall and check out those items being pushed, i have seen much worse

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Okay this [http://ecko.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pECKO1-6114739t181a.jpg] one isn't that bad but those shirts are still pretty damn ugly.

MaxTheReaper said:
Those are incredibly ugly.
But then, I'd never be caught dead wearing a t-shirt with designs on it.
I'm calling that a challenge. :D

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
Sigel said:
Yuck-I would not get one even if they were free and came with a puppy.
but thats a free puppy that could rip up the shirt and you have a free cute puppy!

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
i never gotten the whole fan tshirt thing, but i kinda liked the yellow one if they removed master chief and the words like "pwn" and the ecko store and allot of other stuff, actually i think i might just like the color yellow.

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
To be fair, he didn't have a ton to work with for cool designs. I mean, Master Chief only comes in so many positions and is basically constructed out of straight lines.

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
bue519 said:
DigitalJedl said:
sunami88 said:
What the fuck? He got paid to design these? He thinks people will pay to buy them?
It's Halo. You'd be surprised who would buy this.
Your right considering their releasing a full priced game about the series that has only 6 hr of single player and recycled multiplayer (atleast the DLC maps are free, I guess). But, somehow people are excited over this?
findler said:
Note to self: Never purchase.
findler said:
Note to self: Never purchase.
Archemetis said:
http://www.shopecko.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3632430&cp=2441351.3165999.3315013

I mean c'mon that one shirt says to me "I was designed, no, I was merely layed down while a man with a "MASTER CHIEF GENERIC POSE" rubber sticker went to town on me, he didn't seem to care that he'd put two master chief's upside-down on my shoulders, clearly the man is seeing some kind of genius that the rest of us can't..."

Yes, that's exactly what that shirt SAYS to me...

Why is this guy making shirts?
and I guess more importantly... Why Halo shirts?!
Surely bungie can handle making their own, MORE TASTEFUL shirts? I mean they managed it before...

[disclaimer]: Sorry for making that sound like a rant, I just don't get how people who design that shit can have a job doing it when I can make shirts better than those by sitting them in a muddy puddle and yet, here I am with no job or money...
Bungie May be the greatest sellout since The Knack. for all of you who don't know, they used to be a punk band until they wrote the song "My Sherona" to please the crowds.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Hmm... they are pretty ugly.

But the yellow one's nice, if only because he was a bit more disciplined in his composition and he used such a strong background colour. I'd wear that one.
http://www.shopecko.com/product/popup.jsp?productId=3632434&tab=enhancedImage&c=1050713&ai=-1&altViewCount=3

Ecko's best when he uses a limited palette, it counters his tendecny to have visual diahorea.
His Boba Fett hoody is awesome, friggin expensive, but awesome.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
So he took some pictures of Master Chief and then went crazy in photoshop? That's what these shirts look like.

Also, I think very few people will wear these. I don't care how stupid you think Halo fans are. I can't imagine anyone deciding to wear these shirts.

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
Come on, if you're going to buy a Halo shirt, you have to go with the one that has the C-looking thing and the 3 in the middle. That's a pretty tasteful shirt, and that's coming from someone who hates Halo.