Mas Effekt 2 sukz!!!

sean.A7x

Dec 16, 2009
My friends don't know i post here, the would laugh at me and call me a geek

but when their at my house they sometimes post "i am gay" on facebook :)

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
Ganthrinor said:
I don't thin kI'v had anyone post anything while using my ID anywhere.

A friend's girlfriend did try to screw with my WoW once during a raid while I was taking a leak. She thought the X in the upper right corner of the screen would close the whole game out and got confused when it only made my minimap and compass go away.
Haha :p This reminds me of way back when my sister though that hitting escape would break the computer. She used to press it when she was annoyed at me and I wouldn't do what she wanted.... She would then get upset when nothing happened.

jebussaves88

May 4, 2008
Wasn't a friend but Facebook status read as follows:

"Jebussaves88 likes to leave his facebook profile signed in at the Apple store, and also enjoys testicles and spanks.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
My sister spammed random words in caps on IRC.
...no one noticed anything out of the ordinary...

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
The Kangaroo said:
*ahem* That was a post from another site where my friend posted one thing while logged on as me, trying to get me a reputation as an idiot.
If you let your friend use your account rather than create his own--which takes what...all of two minutes?--that doesn't make you sound like the brightest person in the world.

ryai458

Oct 20, 2008
Kiefer13 said:
I'm overly paranoid about that kind of thing. I always log out of everything if I'm going to leave the computer and go somewhere out of line of sight while there are other people around, even if it's just for a few minutes or so. Overly cautious? Perhaps, but it only takes a few seconds to log back into everything again when I return, and it ensures things like this don't happen.
whoa you sound like your lots of fun at parties.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Claimed to be a homeless person, who scrounged to earn enough to go on an internet forum, meet little boys, and lure them to meet and rape. He did this over a period of a year, and even managed to set up 'dates' which he would last-minute cancel.

I thought it was pretty imaginative, but funnily enough my account got banned...

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
I once left myself logged on MSN unguarded and came back to find my mate Dave had told some girl I know something along the lines of 'I am a harbinger of night, here to collect souls'. Highly amused me :')

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
oppp7 said:
My sister is a fan of typing "I eat babies" when I'm AFK.
no way! i have done this to my sister WHENEVER she leaves her computer on for about five years now

except i use I EET BABIES

the worst thing i've done on her account is bullied some boy she knew into going out with "her."
except that everyone except him in the multi person convo on msn knew it wasn't my sister on there, and my screenname was I EET BABIES

but yeah, i log off if i'm going somewhere, it's just a habit