Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer, Ending DLC Details Leak

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
Translated - They'll be justifying the shit ending they didn't give two fucks about just to push overpriced DLC down our throats.

Stop buying these games. Seriously.

FFHAuthor

Aug 1, 2010
Well, at least the decent multiplayer standards of the Mass Effect Series that led me to purchase Mass Effect 3 are as exceptional and ever expanding...

Wait...I was thinking of Battlefield 3...

...go choke on a copy of Deus Ex and died Bioware, I didn't come to you for a decent Multiplayer game!

There we go.

Primus1985

Dec 24, 2009
I heard its free, if thats true great good one.

Now...Can everyone just Shut the F up about the ending?! I would really like to be surprised and not bombarded with spoilers on every site from here to youtube. Really though, I would like to Play and beat ME3 preferablly THIS year

I got like 2 hours into the game when all this crap started. Ive been Playing the ME series for almost a decade, I'll be damned if I put all that work in 1, 2 and into 3(Got perfect ending first run of ME2)to see the ending I earned just for them to release something later(BECAUSE OF WHINERS) that null and voids it.

ME is a matter of pride for me, When I beat ME3 the first run I want it to be right, special.

Some of you might say: "What about multiplayer?" Screw that noise, I dont play ME to be multi player, and EA servers suck.

Antonio Torrente

Feb 19, 2010
MrMan999 said:
So, How long until Bioware goes the way of Origin, Maxis, Westwood and Bullfrog?
Give them at least 3 more games.

And Westwood, damn missed those guys they made my favorite RTS ever Red Alert 2 and its expansion Yuri's Revenge.

Well at least if Bioware is getting under they probably deserve it for betraying us.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Nah. Casey Hudson may have fucked over the ending for Mass Effect, but at least he didn't write Revan. I've seen KOTOR fanfiction with more literary merit than that hunk of crap. And what he did to the Exile was beyond cruel, it was just pathetic.

Goes back to pretending that KOTOR II is the last in the series, there is no TOR, nope, not at all...
Yeah... I don't know what you're talking about. I mean, I know Drew whatever has been writing Star Wars fanfiction for years, but no one would be dumb enough to publish it. Right? :p

The_Waspman

Sep 14, 2011
As much as I love the multiplayer for this (considering I normally despise multiplayer elements crowbarred into single player games) its all getting a bit tedious now. Oh, new maps and new character classes.

Just get on with the single player DLC! I want to help Aria take back Omega damn it!

captain_dalan

Feb 1, 2011
Primus1985 said:
I heard its free, if thats true great good one.

Now...Can everyone just Shut the F up about the ending?! I would really like to be surprised and not bombarded with spoilers on every site from here to youtube. Really though, I would like to Play and beat ME3 preferablly THIS year

I got like 2 hours into the game when all this crap started. Ive been Playing the ME series for almost a decade, I'll be damned if I put all that work in 1, 2 and into 3(Got perfect ending first run of ME2)to see the ending I earned just for them to release something later(BECAUSE OF WHINERS) that null and voids it.

ME is a matter of pride for me, When I beat ME3 the first run I want it to be right, special.

Some of you might say: "What about multiplayer?" Screw that noise, I dont play ME to be multi player, and EA servers suck.
Sorry to break it up for you, as far as the ending goes, you could have just started a new game in ME3, everything you did in 1 and 2 has no significance at all

ragestreet

Oct 17, 2008
Well my ps3's blu-ray drive died a few days back with my copy of ME3 still inside it so all I can say is WHAT'S A PALADIN?