Mass Effect: Stock Exchange

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Aw man, I was loving these Mass Effect comics D:
Poor Tali looks so excited and then Shepard sends that XD wow

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I cant tell.... are those limes, or dextro-amino lemons? Im not sure you could even get limes in space. The import cost would make the Black Widow look cheap.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Why can't he hold all these feels?

Because we are all the feel.

In other words, we all know the feel if we actually wanted Bioware to give some effort to Tali's picture... or not reveal face at all, if they wanted it half-assed.

conanthegamer

Sep 19, 2008
She isn't going to be giving me any pictures. I chose the Geth over the Quarian's and she committed suicide. Whats really bad is we did the horizontal hop in Mass Effect 2. And after we met in 3 she was giving me all sorts innuendo while she was alive.

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
Cute comic. I love Tali's excited pose in panel 2.

I remain one of those few people who actually isn't bothered by the whole "Stock photo" mess. I was actually a little dissapointed that they showed her face at all really, I liked the mystique my imagination brought to it, I guess it's kind of along the same lines as why I think women in more 'reserved' clothes are far sexier than those who walk around with it all hanging out.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
:p Gotta say, while I've never fully understood the appeal of Tali that makes so many people fawn over her...but she DOES look incredibly cute in this comic. :3

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Ohlookit said:
I don't get it?

-M
"Why can't I hold all these limes" is a stockphoto meme. It's a joke related to the fact that a picture of Tali is in ME3, and it's just a photoshopped stockphoto.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
RJ 17 said:
:p Gotta say, while I've never fully understood the appeal of Tali that makes so many people fawn over her...but she DOES look incredibly cute in this comic. :3
Well, 'dem hips!' are a good place to start :p

In all seriousness though I think she's definitely one of the better written characters. She's flawed but still very likable, and the mask adds an air of mystery (or should I say 'added' -_-). All things considered though I'm more of a Liara man, or Garrus on the occasions where I happen to be a woman.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
conanthegamer said:
She isn't going to be giving me any pictures. I chose the Geth over the Quarian's and she committed suicide.
Why?
You could just have both.

Also, that apostrophe should not be there.

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
cursedseishi said:
Valanthe said:
Cute comic. I love Tali's excited pose in panel 2.

I remain one of those few people who actually isn't bothered by the whole "Stock photo" mess. I was actually a little dissapointed that they showed her face at all really, I liked the mystique my imagination brought to it, I guess it's kind of along the same lines as why I think women in more 'reserved' clothes are far sexier than those who walk around with it all hanging out.
Eh, it just seemed lazy to me, and the photoshopping done to the picture looked a little... well, weak. If they wanted to show her real face in the game, there was an awesome fan-made image done that one of the developers even touched up a bit. They should of just used that then given credit to the guy for it.
Good point I suppose, it is a touch lazy, and I can understand where people are coming from when they don't like the fact they used a stock photo. I guess I'm just more dissapointed that they showed her face at all. I mean they tease you with it on Rannoch, and I was almost cheering when they didn't show it then, and then the very next conversation with her is when she gives you the picture. It was a big "god damnit" moment for me.

Also this is completely off topic but whoever was behind changing the Captcha to Solve Media needs to be given a promotion, a raise, and a box of Turian Chocolate, just saying.