Maths and Science Jokes!

Hyper-space

Nov 25, 2008
Ranooth said:
Two atoms walk into a bar and one says "I think I've lost an electron". The other says "Are you sure?", "I'm Positive"
dang, you beat me to it

but anyway, dont know if it counts but i was pretty funny

"War is not determined by who is right, but who is left"

and yes it was from that robot in tennpenny tower

Limos

Jun 15, 2008
Hyper-space said:
Ranooth said:
Two atoms walk into a bar and one says "I think I've lost an electron". The other says "Are you sure?", "I'm Positive"
dang, you beat me to it

but anyway, dont know if it counts but i was pretty funny

"War is not determined by who is right, but who is left"

and yes it was from that robot in tennpenny tower
Well mine was from the Robot in Megaton. Who is in fact using the same joikes.

Rezfon

Feb 25, 2008
What does an accountant say you ask what 2 times 2 is?
-Whatever you want it to be

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
perfectimo said:
This is the biggest size I could find in about 10 minutes:
What if ya get the joke and say that your not a nerd?

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Another engineer joke.

An Optimist sees the glass as half full, the Pessimist sees the glass as half empty. The Engineer sees it as too much glass.

perfectimo

Sep 17, 2008
gibboss28 said:
perfectimo said:
You are in denial. It is as bad as dividing by zer...

Hyper-space

Nov 25, 2008
perfectimo said:
i don't get it.

and don't you try to flame me for it!

thats right.... don't

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
Hyper-space said:
perfectimo said:
i don't get it.

and don't you try to flame me for it!

thats right.... don't
It isn't ten types of people it's one, zero types. It's binary

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
perfectimo said:
gibboss28 said:
perfectimo said:
You are in denial. It is as bad as dividing by zer...
Well..to be fair I sort of have to know it seeming as how its part of my college course so that's my excuse :p

perfectimo

Sep 17, 2008
gibboss28 said:
Well..to be fair I sort of have to know it seeming as how its part of my college course so that's my excuse :p
Hairy muff, is your course something to do with networking?

perfectimo

Sep 17, 2008
Same here, the funny thing is my networking teacher call some of the class nerds but he teaches a computing class. Oh well, this isn't the place for this kind of chatter.

Here's another joke, it's a little out of date but still:
Q: What's another name for the "Intel Inside" sticker they put on Pentiums? A: The warning label.

Graustein

Jun 15, 2008
Flangle said:
Why was six afraid of seven? because seven eight nine.
Just thought I'd chuck this in [http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=x1cnJ_pOAdQ]

perfectimo

Sep 17, 2008
Here is another I just found, I think it's brilliant.

A man and wife were both in an Internet business, but it was the husband who truly lived, ate and breathed computers. His wife finally realized how bad it gotten when one day she was scratching his back, and he said "No, not there. Scroll down a little."

perfectimo

Sep 17, 2008
Sorry for double but this needed attention.
Graustein said:
Flangle said:
Why was six afraid of seven? because seven eight nine.
Just thought I'd chuck this in [http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=x1cnJ_pOAdQ]

kiwisushi

Sep 29, 2008
I really like this joke ( Am a doing a MEng in Civil Engineering at the mo)

A bunch of engineers are sitting around at a party, discussing the nature of the God, and who designed women.

The mechanical engineer states that God must also be a mechanical engineer because "if you look at all the pulleys and levers that drive the body, how the tendons and muscles and bones all work together, well, it's just amazing."

The chemical engineer says that no, God has to be a chemical engineer because "if you look at all the chemical processes that drive the body, how the hormones and the brain and the glands and everything else all interact, well, it's just astounding."

The electrical engineer says that no, God has to be an electrical engineer because "if you look at the circuitry of the body, how the thousands upon millions of nerve cells transmit signals from one part to another, well, it boggles the mind."

The civil engineer speaks up last of all and says, no, God is definitely a civil engineer, because "only a civil engineer would run a sewer through a playground. "

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Here's another engineer joke. A priest, a radio DJ, and an Engineer were playing there monthly rounds of golf at the country club. They were behind a group of men who were taking a very long time to play. Eventually they asked the caddy who the people ahead of them were at which point the caddy explained they were firemen who had saved the country club from burning down, but had gone blind in the process. The priest said "That's so sad, I'll have to pray for them", the DJ said "I'll have to mention them on my next morning show", and the Engineer said "Why don't they play at night?"

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Okay, a chemist, a biologist and a physicist have all been sentenced to death by guillotine. The chemist is up first, so the executioner asks him whether he wants to die staring at the sky or the ground. The chemist states that he wants to die facing the ground, as that is where all the chemicals he uses originate. So the executioner lets loose the blade, but it jams half way down! "It's a miracle!" shouts the executioner, "God must surely want you to live!", so the chemist is let go. It's now the biologist's turn, he's asked the same question, and states that he wants to die remembering the simple earthworm, and so faces the ground. The blade is again loosed, and again jams halfway down. "Another miracle, the Lord be praised! You are free to go!" Last up is the physicist. "So" says the executioner, "which way do you want to face?" "I want to face the eternal stars" says the physicist. Just as the executioner is about to drop the blade, the physicist calls over to him. "Ah, I see what the problem is!"