Matt Gaetz accused of sex trafficking a minor, immediately throws Tucker Carlson under bus.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States

Hi-fucking-larious.

Goes a long way to explaining his lone no-vote on a human trafficking bill in 2017.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
His chin looks fake.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
NO! Not the creepy Trump loving frat-boy douchebag with the Cuban fully adult "adopted" poolboy son! He seemed like such a nice, trustworthy guy and totally not a serial date rapist who made a deal with his fiancé he can fuck as much as he wants when he's not at home, and she can have an "adopted" poolboy to play fantasy with.
Its always the last guy you suspect cozied up to Trump in part because of the allegation of Trump's little sexual...indiscretions and he was hoping to get in on one of the rape trains.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
In case anyone is wondering, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity have been accused of Sexual Harassment of the same woman last year, around the time Carlson took "Pre-planned Vacation".

Ed Henry was accused of Rape and lets not forget O'Reilly was forced out after sexual harassment claims.

It's almost as if the Fox Newsroom is a Good Old Boys club where the Good Old Boys do what they want when they want. Either that or it's a massive coincidence so many people in the same newsroom keep getting accused of such things.

Last edited:

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
NO! Not the creepy Trump loving frat-boy douchebag with the Cuban fully adult "adopted" poolboy son! He seemed like such a nice, trustworthy guy and totally not a serial date rapist who made a deal with his fiancé he can fuck as much as he wants when he's not at home, and she can have an "adopted" poolboy to play fantasy with.
Its always the last guy you suspect cozied up to Trump in part because of the allegation of Trump's little sexual...indiscretions and he was hoping to get in on one of the rape trains.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
So as Qanon thought Trump was going to tear down the paedophiles infesting the US elites, I'm guessing his association with Gaetz would be characterised by them as keeping one's enemies closer?

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Honestly, is it any surprise considering where he first tasted fame and success before bagging his defining role as a Borderlands character?

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-55.jpg

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Oh yeah Matt Gaetz had this whole thing with a boy living in his house with him that Gaetz claimed its his adopted Cuban son, and that it's been the honor of his life to raise the boy. And it turned out the boy was the little brother of one of Gaetz's ex-girlfriends, and was under the custody of the sister, and then the boy just moved in with Gaetz, who was 20 at the time, and the boy was 12. And Gaetz just claimed he adopted the boy, although no adoption papers were ever found, and the boy's actual parents said they thought the boy was living with the sister the whole time.
But this was all uncovered during the Trump days, so people just shrugged it off as just an another creepy Republican with underage kids.

Or at least that's the story Matt Gaetz thought was better than admitting to having a gay lover, or having an open relationship. Again, the boy's parents never gave him up for adoption, and Matt Gaetz never adopted him, he's just claiming to have had a 12 year old boy living with him for 18 years without the Government or the boy's parents know about it because that story is better for his image than whatever the truth is as to why a 30 year old Cuban in living in his house.

Last edited:

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Honestly, is it any surprise considering where he first tasted fame and success before bagging his defining role as a Borderlands character?

View attachment 3551
Given the blurry line between the entertainment industry, and politics, I'm not sure if this is a joke about his face/chin, or if he's actually someone that worked on that show back in the day.

Regardless, he always looks like either a used car salesman, or a televangelist, with his hair and wardrobe. I guess it makes sense, if he's channeling a televangelist, that he's into underage boys, and minors in general.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Or at least that's the story Matt Gaetz thought was better than admitting to having a gay lover, or having an open relationship. Again, the boy's parents never gave him up for adoption, and Matt Gaetz never adopted him, he's just claiming to have had a 12 year old boy living with him for 18 years without the Government or the boy's parents know about it because that story is better for his image than whatever the truth is as to why a 30 year old Cuban in living in his house.
I want to pause here and suggest we could have some hope that whilst Gaetz might be objectionable on many levels, there is still the possibility that he took in and looked after a 12-year-old out of a genuine sense of parental affection and responsibility, because few are without any virtues at all.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I want to pause here and suggest we could have some hope that whilst Gaetz might be objectionable on many levels, there is still the possibility that he took in and looked after a 12-year-old out of a genuine sense of parental affection and responsibility, because few are without any virtues at all.
Yes, there is the possibility Gaetz illegally took the 12 year old brother of an ex-girlfriend and let the boy live with him for 18 years, presumably sending him to public school without formally adopting him, or keeping him in his house for 18 years with no formal education, all the while being an active member of the Republican party trying to do something about illegal immigration and child trafficking's, and didn't admit to having the boy until the boy was at least 19(the boy's age is hard to pin down because Gaetz has claimed he's 19, 20, 21 in separate interviews over the same year, and there are pictures of the "boy" playing in a 30 and older Bowling League).
Oh and Gaetz has used the boy multiple times to fight Covid restrictions, claiming as a father he won't let his son live in fear.
Again no adoption papers, and the boy has a full family that never gave him up for adoption.
I guess we shouldn't be surprised a white guy from Florida is going around claiming children.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Given the blurry line between the entertainment industry, and politics, I'm not sure if this is a joke about his face/chin, or if he's actually someone that worked on that show back in the day.

Regardless, he always looks like either a used car salesman, or a televangelist, with his hair and wardrobe. I guess it makes sense, if he's channeling a televangelist, that he's into underage boys, and minors in general.
Oh I was just being shallow and dumb in comparing likeness, he has a plastic sort of look to his face like a mix of that dude and handsome jack from the Borderlands, like a not real person. Having watched the video now, it's fascinating seeing the attempt being made by pizzGaetz and the repressed Carlson anger at his audacity. That boy is getting purged for sure, especially after this. Also he keeps referring to the 17 year old as a woman, lol. He trying to hedge.

Last edited:
Reactions: happyninja42

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Oh I was just being shallow and dumb in comparing likeness, he has a plastic sort of look to his face like a mix of that dude and handsome jack from the Borderlands, like a not real person.
I always thought he looked kind of like Butthead from Beavis & Butthead. Except for the omni-present rich man's son smirk.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde