Oct 8, 2007
Meet the Game Dogs - Chet and Roger

Electro Software Human Resources Confidential Personnel File
Employee Number: 13,690
Name: Roger
Position: Programmer
Department: Games Division
Supervisor: Gary

Comments: Roger has been transferred to the newly-created Games Division from the Tax Preparation Software Division, where he was employed as a Programmer.

Roger's Official Permanent Record makes note of no serious infractions of company policy - no infractions at all, in fact - with the sole exception of a single charge of Felony Wire Fraud for writing a subroutine into Electro Software's "Tax Buddy 12" tax preparation software program that would automatically invest customers' tax returns in the stock market. Roger was subsequently written up by his supervisor for violating Electro Company Handbook Directive Chapter 7, Section 8.03, Paragraph 12: "Employees will not break the law." The record shows that the charges were dismissed after a Federal Investigation resulted in a failure to produce any victims willing to press charges owing to the fact they made significant dividends on their investments.

Upper Management has expressed high hopes for Roger's future in his new role as Programmer for the Games Division. He will also be temporarily on loan to Mr. Yee's office each year during tax season.

Check back here tomorrow for more in-depth info on upcoming Game Dogs characters from the Electro Software Human Resources Confidential Personnel File.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
Honestly? They're THAT close to the bottom of the barrel? This sounds like the result of someone saying "Yeah, but how can we make this WACKY?"

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
So the fact that they are dogs is just a gimmick... or to add some ass sniffing jokes?

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
OK, that trailer has set me up for disappointment. The premise sounds dumb, the voices are annoying, the dogs look like an interchangeable gimmick, the sound is annoying and the animation looks mediocre at best.

Edit - Seriously, from the looks of this, I'd rather watch RMM.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Code:
Start up. Mode: Wait, what?
I dunno, there wasn't really much to see in the trailer to make a decision on it yet :/

Although I didn't like Apocalypse Lane for the first few episodes, but now It's one of my favs :D

I'll watch it when it's released I guess ^^

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
I'll give it a chance, but... I have to be honest, my reaction was something like "whaaaaaat?!". The kind of "whaaaaaat?!" that comes with a sort of squinting at the screen to make sure I didn't hallucinate it.

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
haha yeah.. heard Jon's voice xP..
though i have to say WHAT THE?!..
hope the pilot ep will shine some light...
and what happened to Film Festival Winner?..
when will their show gonna start?

Pipotchi

Jan 17, 2008
I dont understand, why do they need to be dogs? It Would be a funny cartoon if they were just regular people.

Will they be designing dog based games, bones et al?.

This also reminds me of the show "Police Cops" and thats the end of that chapter!