Megan Fox Quits Transformers Movies

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
Where Megan Fox goes, I go. Not that I was really going to stick around for another go-round of black face sambo stereotype grill sporting tasteless transformer comic relief.

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
The only thing I can think of is 'Jesus H. Christ. WHY would they want to make another one of those crappy movies?'

Seriously; the only good character was Bumblebee. But that's probably because he can't speak.

WJeff

Aug 14, 2009
Transformers was the only think keeping her career alive (because her acting skills sure as hell weren't). she's on her 14th minute. thank god.

Stein Inge

Jun 9, 2009
I thought the main problem with ROTF was the fact that the writing sucked goat...

AND according to a norwegian tabloid (I know, I know... not the most credible source) she was dropped from the movie after likening the director to Hitler....

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I wish I could email her and tell her what wonderful news this is (cause she's a shitty actress)

Kaisikudo

Sep 30, 2009
Oh well, I'm not too fussed. The third movie might infact be the best of the three, now that there's less reason to focus on the human characters. I suppose the Tranformers series has always been about emotionless robots, learning from their squishy allies, but no...

That's not what we're paying to see anyways.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Good that she's not in the movie. She had no acting talent, and shes not hot. I mean, how can anyone get attracted to her? She's got thumbs that look like my big toe, and if the leaked nude photos of her are true, then she's apparently got no nipples.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
It's a step into the right direction, but unfortunately as long as Bay's director, I won't suck less. Well... maybe a little

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Onyx Oblivion said:
Well, they're going to be better now. But still mostly crap, until they get rid of the human drama. And BAY-SPLOSIONS!

And did anyone here actually remember her character's name from the movies?
Well you just proved that your taste in good movies suck. She was a good actor and the series are an excellent series. She will be missed.

legend forge

Mar 26, 2010
YES YES YES THANK YOU

I hate her SO much its unbelievable. I still don't hold out hope of the movie being good, but maybe I will see less of her stupid face for a while.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
Give me a transformers movie that looks like the trailers I've seen for the War for Cybertron game and I will be one happy geek.

Also, when the first movie came out, didn't Bay come out publicly and say something along the lines of "I know nothing about transformers and plan to do damn well what I please with it.", so...I mean it was bound to be crap from the get go should we really still be angry about it?