Meow Meow, Mkat

cold killer pov

Apr 21, 2008
For those who dont know Meow meow or mkat (think they the same thing) are legal highs, much to the same tune of cocaine, now without trying to make a whole drugs thread and have a whos hardest by taking how much of the drug world.

Mkat/Meow Meow, is a plant ferterliser, is has the same effects as coke(From here its kind of personal opinion backed with newspapers and peoples accounts that i know.) But it can be a lot worse, mainly due to the fact there isnt as much research and knowledge in the product, so you OD theres different substances, so doctors cant treat as fast. Also from what iv read its HIGHLY addictive and seems to have sped up coke effects (such as nose dropping out.)

On the plus its dirt cheap £10 a gram compared to around £50 a gram for coke.

Personally, I'v never had the stuff, doesnt appeal. I would like to say im not a no drinking, no smoking, against everything, closed off from the outside world noob. I drink but not to excess, i dont smoke tobacco, but i always have some green on me (Imo tobacco does nothing too me and it doesnt appeal, but a bit of green here and there does no harm :p)

So basically i want to here, how you feel about these "Legal" highs and where you stand on the normal substance abuse, so yeah let us all know :) mainly about the legal high thing though :p

xDHxD148L0

The Dissapointed Gamer
Apr 16, 2009
I go out for drinks once in a while, but spending my money on drugs, legal or otherwise has always seemed like a stupid idea to me. Rather spend my money on games, hehe

cold killer pov

Apr 21, 2008
Yeah i know what you mean, but the way i see it is, £20 for an 8th, or £10 ish for a crate of beer, and i can be almost 100% sure the 8th lasts for longer, and imo it has no bad effects unlike the nasty hangover

cold killer pov

Apr 21, 2008
D Bones said:
wait, you're asking if you should snort plant fertilizer? no. no you shouldn't.
EXACTLY its plant feterliser! people shouldnt be doing it and this is where i stand on the matter. its plant food, imo dont be a tight arse you want something good you gonna have to pay for it, theres a reason why things are so cheap

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Personally, I don't really care what you get high off of. If you get buzzed from sticking bananas up your ass, than go for it. Its no more "wrong" than smoking up.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
I get high off life. I would never take drugs in a club, And so far the only drug i ever go near is Baileys.

...CURSE YOU WORK, I WANT BAILEYS NAO!

PixieFace

Mar 17, 2010
I'm not a fan, never have been, though it's not like I hate people who do drugs. To each their own, I guess. I just have this thing needing to be in total control of my body and mind at all times. Putting myself into the metaphorical hands of any drug seriously freaks me out. I mean, I don't even like taking pain killers. I'd rather just suck it up if it's possible than have chemicals running through my bloodstream.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
About mephedrone (I wish everyone would stop calling it 'meow meow', that's got to be the most idiotic nickname I've ever heard), it's just sort of amusing to see the Daily Mirror's current obsession with it. I wouldn't take it because it's not my sort of thing, but I know people who do - they have fun on it and they haven't died because they know what they're doing enough to realise when enough is enough.

Legal highs as a whole: I've tried a couple of things. They didn't work for me but they did for my friend, so I guess it's a 'your mileage may vary' thing. My opinion of legal highs is the same as for any drug, though: what anyone wants to take is entirely their business. As long as they're not causing any trouble for anyone else, there's no reason why it should be a problem.

Mozared

Mar 26, 2009
cold killer pov said:
D Bones said:
EXACTLY its plant feterliser! people shouldnt be doing it and this is where i stand on the matter. its plant food, imo dont be a tight arse you want something good you gonna have to pay for it, theres a reason why things are so cheap
Wait, so you are a-okay with people doing coke but as a principle think it's retarded if people snort plant fertelizer?

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
It sounds like a stupid idea to me. Plant fertiliser?!

Seriously if drugs are your thing then fair enough, but.....fertiliser?

Ralen-Sharr

Feb 12, 2010
Pimppeter2 said:
Personally, I don't really care what you get high off of. If you get buzzed from sticking bananas up your ass, than go for it. Its no more "wrong" than smoking up.
This made me LOL hard

And I agree with it on this subject.

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
I love the part where people go 'it's plant fertilizer, don't do it'.

It's SOLD as being 'plant fertilizer' because that way it doesn't need to be deemed fit for human consumption. Chemically it's meant to be like 1 molecule away from being LSD (Or some similar drug).

If I get a loaf of bread, and write 'CAT' on the side, and I start eating it, people wouldnt go 'oh my god that guys eating a cat!'. Same deal with this stuff.

Anyway I don't get it myself, personally I only ever touch alcohol (and that's pretty rare) and that gets me about as messed up as I'm comfortable with getting so yeah. But each to their own.

That said, it WILL be illegal within a few months, because we're governed by authoritarian pricks.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
cold killer pov said:
So basically i want to here, how you feel about these "Legal" highs
I think that people are dieing at the rate of one a week, to take it you need to be incredibly, totally, utterly and certifiably stupid. But I still don't think it means you deserve to die.

If it's not illegal by May I'd be surprised, expect it to hit class B at the very minimum.
The trouble with 'legal' highs is that people assume that legal means safe, what it really means is nobody has got round to banning it.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Meph (or whatever you crazy kids want to call it, and note I didn't say Meth) is pretty much exactly MDMA/Esctasy. I don't get where everyone says it's like LSD/Heroin because it's nothing at all like them.

I have no problem with people doing any drug, illegal or not as long as it doesn't harm other people, such as stealing because you got addicted or making you violent in public (alcohol being the most common offender for that one).

The most social and friendly people I have met in my life have been drug users, that's not just when they're high, a lot of them being very clever as well, there is a difference between stupid and curious.

cold killer pov

Apr 21, 2008
Mozared said:
cold killer pov said:
D Bones said:
Wait, so you are a-okay with people doing coke but as a principle think it's retarded if people snort plant fertelizer?
Yeah my point is, its plant ferterliser, its not a "drug" although its being used as one, i mean, you wouldnt go injecting bleech or flash, just seems silly, what im saying is coke has been tried tested, it works for it purpose and if worse comes to worse people know how to deal with it. but with something as new and stupid as plant ferterliser... just seem stupid to me personally.