Michael Bay Assembling Zombies vs. Robots Movie

warmonkey

Dec 2, 2009

...not sure if want...

michael bay is ridiculous, but.. i mean so is plants vs zombies. and even more ridiculous is the idea of turning that game into a movie. why NOT go the extra ridiculous bit and get michael bay up in there? shit, I say, keep the ridiculous rolling. shia gets to be the dancing zombie. let's do this right. Jason Statham drives the zamboni. Get Paris Hilton as the newspaper zombie. Have her read something funny -- not a newspaper, but an open pizza box. And on the front of that box in bold letters is printed "HOT". And the bobsled team? EDDIE MURPHY, MARTIN LAWRENCE, CHRIS TUCKER AND MARLON WAYANS.

Balls to the wall, man. If you're going to do something wrong, do it spectacularly wrong. At least that way you've still done something spectacular.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Well he's just a producer for now. Maybe they'll get someone better to direct, he said in complete denial.

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
Kopikatsu said:
I don't understand. If they're INTELLIGENT zombies, why make them zombies at all?

Well, the only reason Michael Bay let them be intelligent was so that they could have the smarts to set up ambushes. How? WITH LOTS OF EXPLOSIVES! How will the robots fight back? EXPLOSIVES!

BOOM, MICHAEL BAY! BOOM!
Of course, there'll be a huge US Flag in the background, and eventually AMERICUH will defeat the threat.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Can't we just have Robots and Zombies vs. Micheal Bay?

That's a movie I'd pay to see.

The Paradigm

Oct 12, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJaNNYDL_Eo
Reminds me of this song. Hopefully it will be as awesome.

J3llo

May 28, 2010
Michael.... if you fuck this up, i am gonna cut your hands and your tung to make sure you will never make another movie again.

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
Firoth said:
My question is: What's the point of protecting ONE human? She can't repopulate the Earth on her own and even if there was a male and female, all the inbreeding would result in a less than spectacular human race.
I was wondering that, too, but then I thought "Who cares. It's pretty much just an excuse to have robots and zombies fight each other anyway."

In other words, it's an excuse plot. Don't think about it too much, just sit back and enjoy the insanity.

Darkauthor81

Feb 10, 2007
"Bay is most recently known for his work on the latest Transformers movies, so he has plenty of experience with robots. He's also produced horror films like the Nightmare on Elm Street remake, giving him a leg up on dealing with the creepiness of creatures like zombies."

This OP talks about these movies as if they were a credit to Bay. They were all some of the worst over hyped tripe I've seen since the Dick Tracey movie.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Robots vs. Zombies???

Yeah I'm gonna have to say that Robots will be the victor in this battle, no questions asked.

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
No matter how you feel about Bay, I don't think this is a property that can be mishandled. Unless they also try to throw some ninjas, monkeys, and pirates in there. That'd just be too much.
Don't forget pandas.
I would like to ask you a question (no not that one). What is the point of protecting the last remaining human? I mean unless there is a sperm bank with some remaining stock. Even then the process will have to be repeated and there will probably be incest.

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
it's zombies fighting robots. if it takes place in America, it's the movie custom made for Michael Bay. this is TOTALLY his thing, no way he can fuck up

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
I only watch his movies because I like explosions, and that's only because ILM usually makes them.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Pinch me. Did someone actually just try to use the words "intelligent and involved" to describe a movie that Michael Fucking Bay is going to be involved with??? Don't think so somehow...

SilentBobsThoughts

Dec 29, 2009
Kopikatsu said:
I don't understand. If they're INTELLIGENT zombies, why make them zombies at all?

Well, the only reason Michael Bay let them be intelligent was so that they could have the smarts to set up ambushes. How? WITH LOTS OF EXPLOSIVES! How will the robots fight back? EXPLOSIVES!

BOOM, MICHAEL BAY! BOOM!
There Evolved Zombies, so it will be some time after first infection I'm guessing.. Like Land of the Dead stage of infection but MUCH later? That is, if it IS an infection, Could be voodoo or something? (Haven't seen the original source :()