Michael Bay Assembling Zombies vs. Robots Movie

Sampler

He who is not known
May 5, 2008
Firoth said:
My question is: What's the point of protecting ONE human? She can't repopulate the Earth on her own and even if there was a male and female, all the inbreeding would result in a less than spectacular human race.
Maybe they're just going to re-populate Texas?

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
VGC USpartan VS said:
Which is more ridiculous, Zombies vs. Robots or Cowboys vs. Ailens? Your pick.
I think you meant which is more AWESOME.

Well, the ball is in your court, Mr. Bay. I was baffled at how you fucked up Pearl Harbor being attacked and giant robots, but this is a true test of your ruining abilities.

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
Ranorak said:
Step one; The girl isn't alone, there is a boy out there as well..
How does that work when the girl is the last one alive? doesnt that defeat alot of the point of the plot?
Yup, But Mister Bay isn't interested in movies with plots.
He just wants special effects and American flags.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Firoth said:
My question is: What's the point of protecting ONE human? She can't repopulate the Earth on her own and even if there was a male and female, all the inbreeding would result in a less than spectacular human race.
According to the Bible that's how we got here anyway. Makes ya wonder....

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
randommaster said:
This is Micheal Bay film, so it'll probably end up looking more like Lens Flare vs. Shaky Cameras.
Thanks, I needed that.

Not happy about this possible director, I did like the comic though, so if Mr. Bay can hold off on the explosions long enough to fit in that "I loose more hats in zombie town" scene, I think I can be pretty forgiving.

And also after the credits add a hook for it's sequel: Zombies vs. Robots vs. Amazons
(I'm not making that up)