Microsoft E3 2011 Press Conference

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
CliffyB and Ice T with GoW3. This is going to be painful.

Ok, I admit I'm bias as I've never been a fan of this series, and this is doing nothing to change my thoughts on it. Ah well.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I have to admit... I will probably get the Halo Remake... too much nostalgia associated with that campaign.

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
Ryse - Hopefully not just Kinect compatible as looks like it'd be quite fun.

Halo Anniversay: If they leave in the local co-op/multiplayer (and make The Library less boring), I'll get it. If not, naah.

TheBlitz

Jun 6, 2011
Hal... oh wait. This was leaked earlier.

Also, lets hope Forza isn't as big a letdown as GT5 was on the PS3.

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
Fable: The Journey. Looks like Time Crisis with magic and Kinect. Hope not as looks like it could be entertaining.

Minecraft with Kinect: Hello Money Maker!

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Im curious, did anybody else feel a massive distubance when they announced the Minecraft was coming to the 360 and Kinect?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Pretty sure the Trilogy Arcade game did lightsaber fighting with more finesse than this....

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
Vault boy Eddie said:
Disneyland game, experience 3 hour lines!!!!
Selvec said:
Thats pure disney. Over rehearsed child actors pumping lame ass products. Can't beat that disney quality!
I admit, I laughed!

Star Wars: Not pre-rehersed like last year, but like Fable: Journey, it looks like you have little control other then waving your arms about. Hopefully response will be improved in the main game as seems sluggish. If it is, I may finally get Kinect.

Sesame Street: Cute!

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Bigger and better then their announcement last years, but still not on the level of Nintendo last year and I think Nintendo will blow everybody out of the water.