Microsoft Rep Slams PS3 and Killzone 2

Raptoricus

Jan 13, 2009
What's next? Console bikini mud wrestling?? Come on guys, as Vash the Stampede so elequently put it "LOVE-U AND PEACE-U!!"

sanzo

Jan 21, 2009
Onmi said:
Raptoricus said:
What's next? Console bikini mud wrestling?? Come on guys, as Vash the Stampede so elequently put it "LOVE-U AND PEACE-U!!"
Was this before or after he promptly (Non-Lethaly) Shot everything within range?
I think it was after :D

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
Well, I am not taking sides here(the last thing MS or Sony needs are defense from fans) but flaming is not something that nowadays can work anymore. The new sony marketing guy did not flame and he gave info about the exclusives and got me really excited. And you know what? He did not even mention God Of War III, Uncharted 2 or Heavy Rain. Just infamous and and MLB The Show.

Credge

Apr 12, 2008
Greenberg 's obviously out for blood, as anyone who besmirches the name of PS3 messiah Killzone 2 isn't playing around. He continued with the Killzone 2 bashing, touting the success of The Lost and Damned's Xbox Live sales:

"If that content was sold at retail, it would be one of the best sellers across all platforms," he added. "It would have outsold Killzone 2."
Because a $20 DLC for an existing game is comparable to a $60 new game.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Sony talks about their amazing lineup - almost in response, Microsoft talks about how they're selling more consoles.

How are you people not getting the picture?
And don't forget, MS only talks about how they're selling consoles in the US. When they get shellacked most months by both Wii and PS3 in EU and Asia, they don't seem to want to bring that up.

This game is played on a world scale; crowing about nothing but home game wins doesn't get you to the playoffs.

May 7, 2008
does this actually matter?

they have been doing this for ages lol nothing new ps3 = ***** mircosoft = ***** they only people i don't hear about that much is nintendo ~lets out a sigh~

sanzo

Jan 21, 2009
sorry user name taken. said:

they have been doing this for ages lol nothing new ps3 = ***** mircosoft = ***** they only people i don't hear about that much is nintendo ~lets out a sigh~
They've just resigned themselves to never beating nintendo, and decided to treat second place like it were first

Kriegsherr

Jan 10, 2009
Jamash said:
I think that these Microsoft and Sony reps who keep bitching at each other should 'duke it out' at the next Celebrity Boxing event.

Settle the score, once and for all (well not really, but it'll be fun to watch).

Battle of the corporate fanboys extraordinaire.
I hear this year the final boss is Uwe Boll

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Kriegsherr said:
Jamash said:
I think that these Microsoft and Sony reps who keep bitching at each other should 'duke it out' at the next Celebrity Boxing event.

Settle the score, once and for all (well not really, but it'll be fun to watch).

Battle of the corporate fanboys extraordinaire.
I hear this year the final boss is Uwe Boll
Ha ha, yeah Raging Boll.

Afterburn

Mar 20, 2009
Soon we'll see Sony saying somewhat of the same nature, saying something like if it wasn't for them when the new Final Fantasy launches that their sales wouldn't have boosted by a minimal margin. I want some real news, damnit!

(And this is coming from a Sony fanboy.)

Gamer137

Jun 7, 2008
D_987 said:
Hasn't this already been posted...and he's paid to be a fanboy, who really cares about this "news"?.
I'm sure that Major Nelson or whoever dude gets that job.

sanzo

Jan 21, 2009
Onmi said:
sanzo said:
sorry user name taken. said:

They've just resigned themselves to never beating nintendo, and decided to treat second place like it were first
I wasn't paying attention during the end years of the last Gen, but did they resign them selves to never beating Sony's PS2?
Probably, considering they're still making games for it. Awesome games too, like Persona 4

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Snotnarok said:
Neither Xbox 360 or PS3 have blast processing, so who has the bragging rights? C'mon now.
I lol'd. Too bad none of these kids will get it.

SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T!