Miley Cyrus busted with a bong

TheXRatedDodo

Jan 7, 2009
Salvia is an incredibly powerful hallucinogenic drug that sends you to the depths of the otherworld, yet it's legal, and cannabis isn't.

NEARLY everyone I know who has taken it has done so because they were looking for a cheap thrill, when in reality Salvia is a very shamanic drug used for spiritual healing and the exploration of consciousness.

I dare say you can add Miley to the list of dumbfuck teenagers who took it for a cheap thrill.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
HOLY SHIT, THE UNFATHOMABLE TERROR!

Wait, that is completely uninteresting.

Here's something better.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Lol @ "Shocking footage".

The footage Wikileaks released of those journalists getting shot up by a chopper, that was shocking. This is boring, predictable, and totally irrelevant.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Gavmando said:
Anyone else reminded of that South Park episode where the media chooses a young celebrity to sacrifice? It's happening again...

Duh-duh, duh-duh.
Duh-duh-duu-duuh-duuuuuuu...
Wow seriously? Ninja'd twice in a matter of 2 seconds?!

But yeah, I was thinking that. What makes it even scarier is that at the end they predicted that the harvest of Miley Cyrus would "be even better."

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
Yeah, I called this around, oh, the beginning of her career? I mean, innocent Disney rich girl turns out to be not-so-innocent? When has this ever happened before? /sarcasm