Miley Cyrus busted with a bong

Red Right Hand

Squatter
Feb 23, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
What's that? A teenager experimenting with drugs?
What a shocker.

[small]Salvia? Man up, Miley[/small]
Salvia is one of the most potent hallucinogenics known to man. Not something to toy around with. If you're going to take it, you really have to know what's going to happen, because when I took it, I didn't know where the fuck I was, it was all very confusing. Fun though.

Boletes Net

Nov 9, 2010
Cpt_Oblivious said:

If you dont think salvias that powerful you've either never taken it or you're doing it wrong, most intense trip i've ever had was on salvia and i was transported compleately away from reality. Everything was different, and i've experimented with other stuff so don't anybody give me that :p

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Ekonk said:
Captain Pirate said:
Ekonk said:
The footage Wikileaks released of those journalists getting shot up by a chopper, that was shocking.
Whoa, when was that?!
Quite a while, actually. It's what put Wikileaks on the map. A few days ago Assange was on interpols most wanted list. Things go fast, ey?
I thought the journalists getting shot up thing was old news before wikileaks?

Therumancer said:
I'd say a similar example was Britney. Didn't she do an innocent girl routine and become a role model for young girls before she messed up her life?

Shpongled

Apr 21, 2010
Boletes Net said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:

If you dont think salvias that powerful you've either never taken it or you're doing it wrong, most intense trip i've ever had was on salvia and i was transported compleately away from reality. Everything was different, and i've experimented with other stuff so don't anybody give me that :p
Doesn't make a blind bit of difference what salvia can do, she ain't gonna get shit hitting it like that anyway.

***** is wasting drugs, needs to be clearing the bowl and holding it in for a good 30 seconds or more. Not to mention the moron with the lighter, salvia needs excessive heat.

It's a pretty dull story anyway, but the fact that she isn't actually going to get any effects from the drug make it even more unequivocally pointless.

newfoundsky

Feb 9, 2010
*Insert some sort of outrage about rolemodels and young girls and* oh wait it was legal? Okay. . . And, news team?

Kilgengoor

Sep 7, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if this would be a desperate cry for attention now that she's lost kind of her artistic persona and is just trying to seem 'wild' and 'grown-up' and other obnoxious synonyms.

So yeah, I'm comparing her bong hits to Britney Spear's cooter. Ugh.

guntotingtomcat

Jun 29, 2010
What an idiot.
Like it or not, young girls look up to her. That's the price you pay for getting paid millions. You have to be responsible.

Mar 9, 2010
In the words of Perry Cox, big who cares.

It's just one more person experimenting with drugs. Wait... legal drugs? Even bigger who cares. This isn't news, it's not a scandal, it's desperation.

Rhiehn

Aug 16, 2010
Cpt_Oblivious said:
You ever tried salvia?

Really though, I'm shocked that people not only care about this, but act like she's an idiot and a horrible person for it. The world should do a little drug research before they crucify drug users.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Ekonk said:
Quite a while, actually. It's what put Wikileaks on the map. A few days ago Assange was on interpols most wanted list. Things go fast, ey?
Just watched it.
That's disgusting.
Plain bloodthirsty evil.
"I got 'em"
"Nice."
"Nice." again.

"Good shootin'"
"Thank you."

Fucking complimenting him.
If I'd shot someone, no matter who the hell they were, I wouldn't want compliments.
I wouldn't want to talk about it ever again unless I really had to.

At school once some Royal Marines visited and gave us a little taster of life in the Army, and whether we would consider doing it for a living.
My teacher asked "Have you ever killed anyone?".
They looked her dead in the eye and said "You can't ask us that.".
Not for legal reasons, they just clearly didn't want to talk about their personal experiences of killing people.
I don't blame them.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
Miley... well, this was expected.

God knows my nation is killing itself by over-indulging in everything else, so naturally Miley would follow along in one of the most particularly liberal states. Just a pity, considering she's supposed to be a Disney model for children to follow, but the role didn't stop Hilary Duff from giving a BJ to her fiancee and Lindsey Lohan from toking up on cocaine, and Miley's apparently not going to be the one to break the pattern.

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
Here int he netherlands, it's not a biggie. I mean sure, they will get a lecture if they are underdaged, but noone really cares. I always find it funny how in other countries everyone goes nuts over someone with a bong.

Big deal :p
Besides... All the big starts are into drugs anyway, could have seen it coming.