Miracle of Sound: Crucible (Mass Effect 3)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Crucible (Mass Effect 3)

A Mass Effect 3 inspired instrumental by Miracle of Sound.

Watch Video

Colonel Mustard

Jun 2, 2010
*Stands and applauds*

Truly superlative as always, Mr Dunne. Absolutely inspiring, and I'm loving some of the musical cues you've got here with the deep synth chords; a nod to 'Leaving Earth' from the soundtrack, I assume.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
I kind of expected it to be terrible when I saw the name, but then I remembered who wrote it. Good job.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
Those reaper noises were spot-on.
It really fit overall, so good job :D

(PS. REALLY wasn't expecting an instrumental so this one absolutely caught me off guard. Kudos to you, good sir)

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Fantastic! A brilliant instrumental!

Why must you make us wait 2 weeks until we can buy it? :(

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
By the title, I thought that this was going to be a song about the ending, which would have made me angry because I'm sick about hearing about the god damn ending.

Pleasantly surprised, nay a word to be seen too and instead an instrumental that reminds me of all the hardships throughout the series, the work that we had to put in for the conclusion. Which then turned out to be all for naught, but shut up.

Excellent piece. Though the beginning reminded a lot of the music when you meet the plot vital character no-one likes at the end of Mass Effect 3. Was that intentional?

Calumon: I can't see! So much lens flare. DX

cynicalsaint1

Salvation a la Mode
Apr 1, 2010
I like it a lot.
You did a good job of getting the Mass Effect feel in it, with the repeating synth riff hiding under the melody and, the other various cues that come up a lot in ME music.

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
not what i expected, but was very good never the less. Thank you for your fine work please keep it up.

thethird0611

Feb 19, 2011
That was absolutely amazing. I was trying to get ready for work this morning, and I had to stop and just listen to the track. Absolutely... Amazing.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
That was brilliant, Gav. I salute you sir! The Reaper inspired sounds were so well integrated. I dare say, heart pounding! And kudos to Justin Clouse (right?), the clips used were perfect for this instrumental.

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
Overall the song was great, but it really just didn't have what was promised, multiple endings. The song was just a mix of 3 different options, all of which result in more or less the same ending. I am therefore making a movement that demands Gavin Dunne remakes the ending for this song.

Also I'm suing Gavin for not keeping up with his promises.

BlindWorg

Oct 31, 2009
I guess theres nothing left to add, everything that has been said about the trilogy or the ending has been done.

*single manly tear*