Miracle of Sound: Crucible (Mass Effect 3)

Chris Whitmore

Oct 10, 2011
Marauder Shields, true hero of ME3, approves of this.

Awesome work as always Gavin, really captured the feeling of the game.

Pseudoboss

Apr 17, 2011
Due to the lack of lyrics, this has to be the most "meh" Miracle that i've seen, because of the lack of lyrics. I easily have hundreds of hours of very similar instrumentals for when i'm bored with whatever game's music that i'm listening to. I listen to Miracle of Sound because it's got lyrics that are usually distinguishable enough and go well with the song. Getting rid of that makes this particular song mediocre.

Mr.AlexMan

Jul 11, 2011
Beauty and power; hope and grief; clarity and chaos, all working in total harmony, a truly superb piece which captures much of the feeling for the Mass effect series. Gavin, you have my thanks for creating this most inspiring of pieces.

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
Absolute brilliance -- the Reaper sounds are wonderfully placed, and the segue from the slow intro into the harsher main section of the song is butter-smooth. I honestly expected something like this to come from a professional studio; after this, I really think you can do just about any style you want to, and do it well.

I actually like the ending and think it fits. A fuzz-out into an abrupt stop leaves the listener with the sense that something is cut out and missing -- and since it's the end of the song, there's no way to find it. It's just over. Nice.

megaadair

Jul 11, 2011
Easily my favourate miracle of sound. love this type of music and it fits so well with the cinematics you've chosen. Super Jolly!

A Curious Fellow

Nov 16, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
Crucible (Mass Effect 3)

A Mass Effect 3 inspired instrumental by Miracle of Sound.

Watch Video
Hey Gav...

You gonna make a new ending to this song to reflect the new ending to the game?

feauxx

Commandah
Sep 7, 2010
holy crap this song is amazing!
just started learning how to play piano, bought the song on bandcamp right away! gonna try to play it :)