Miracle of Sound: Necromorph Soup

Crystalite

Apr 2, 2010
You, sir, kick serious ass.
Thank you for contributing your stuff to the escapist, its just very well made and tons off fun to listen to.

punipunipyo

Jan 20, 2011
WOW! this is actually some good stuff! I was shock! you guys are REALLY GOOD! hey, did you guys ever think about taking retro game's BGM (in game music) and make songs out of them? or just take the BGM music from a and make song for THAT game!?
"
We're makin' Necromorph Soup
(Necromorph Soup)
It's a very simple recipe just giblets, guts and goop
We're makin' Necromorph
(Necromorph Soup)
Murder's on the menu, come and grab yourself a scoop!
"

WOW, I'd play that music while killing necromorph... but it'd probably ruin my focus... (playing hardcore mode right now)

emptee

Sep 22, 2010
best on till now, the last 2 were trying to be too serious (yeah, even the Minecraft one) and that made their flaws stand-out. This one is funny as hell, knows it and flaunts it.
Good job!

punipunipyo

Jan 20, 2011
Jake Lewis Clayton said:
Am i the only won who wasn't entertained by this? :\
right you are, man~ you need to relax, this is like that one song, "another one bites the dust..." I don't know why you bother to write... if you don't like, just skip it, but i had be skiping this, but now after this, I am gonna catch up

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Goldeneye1989 said:
MP3'S DO WANT!
Patience my friend, I promise you'll get one at some stage :)
Honestly this is fantastic, i love the variety so far that you have been able to get in. I was a little sad that Enn no longer is on a Wednesday.... or ever it seems. But this is so good i think i am looking forward to it morso than Zero "." . Keep it up man and yeah As i said before Mp3's do want. But can and will wait
... For now.

Edit: Holy god I just went to where someone linked you, and your the guy who did the Freeman saved my life and Ballard of Clay Carmine. Holy crap. Congrats on getting the Deal. :D

Fortesque

Jan 16, 2009
Liked this one the least as of yet. Its got nothing on Minin' All Day Long or Age of the Dragon

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
I love your songs so much.<3 Everytime I hear them it makes me smile :)

Can't wait for more!

[sub]And here I promised myself never to turn into a drooling fangirl...dammit![/sub]

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
I still haven't played Dead Space 1 or 2, despite owning both.

Only Dead Space game I have under my belt so far is Extraction, which I loved.

(Also, catchy song.)

Jake Lewis Clayton

Apr 22, 2010
punipunipyo said:
Jake Lewis Clayton said:
right you are, man~ you need to relax, this is like that one song, "another one bites the dust..." I don't know why you bother to write... if you don't like, just skip it, but i had be skiping this, but now after this, I am gonna catch up
sorry, but i'm not angry, just disapointed this is on the escapist, its the first time i've got round to watching it, and it was just boreing, didn't make me chuckle, didn't even make me smile, was just dull and predictable with quite an annoying repetition to it.

i didn't hate it, i just wonder why its on escapist.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Holy fuck that's addictive stuff. Great job on this one mate :)

Jake Lewis Clayton said:
sorry, but i'm not angry, just disapointed this is on the escapist, its the first time i've got round to watching it, and it was just boreing, didn't make me chuckle, didn't even make me smile, was just dull and predictable with quite an annoying repetition to it.

i didn't hate it, i just wonder why its on escapist.
Because MiracleOfSound was (and still is) a local around here. He's made two videos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMUyjvXpMV0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO3AQzsASOA&feature=related give them a watch, his best stuff so far imo) before being hired by the Escapist and the Escapist was impressed enough to showcase both of them with an article at the time, and apparently offering him a job afterwards.

I get that you don't like it, but frankly I don't enjoy some 60-75% shows on the Escapist, they're not my thing. If others like them though, I don't care, I enjoy the other ones and I just ignore the ones I don't.

Besides, it's not like there's no precedent... we've had Rebecca Mayes doing a similar thing. And for what my opinion's worth, Miracle's far better, I only mildly enjoyed Rebecca's first video.

PrinceofPersia

Sep 17, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
PrinceofPersia said:
Creepy and catchy all at once I like that fusion. I'm curious did you pull this beat from a Justin Timberlake song or just a regular techno beat you found inspiring?
What does pulling a beat mean? Using a sample? I avoid doing that to be honest. I programmed everything myself, synths in Ableton and drums in Cubase, then played live guitars & bass. I just wanted to make something that sounded utterly and unashamedly pop but with a very mildly dark/funny vibe to it.
Yes actually that was the term I was referring to, sampling, sorry for the confusion. Whoa! You got mad talent man anytime your in Virignia the first glass is on me.

PrinceofPersia

Sep 17, 2010
Jake Lewis Clayton said:
Yes, yes you are...nah I'm just playing with you. I'm sure given the fact that this is a creative piece of art there are bound to be some folks who just went: Meh. Just as much as those that went: OMFGTHISISAWESOME!