Miracle of Sound: Roll Out (Transformers)

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
DVS BSTrD said:
Satisfaction guaranteed!
OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Hey, I talk some Tv! And now the news, Don't touch that dial.

I gotta say, all current gen transformer type things have a distinct lack of Hot Rod.
He was my favourite. But he disappeared.

On the other hand, it's impossible not to love soundwave. He's superior.

MooseHowl

Dec 20, 2008
Kazam24a said:
Slycne said:
Kazam24a said:
Am i the only one who heard "we're gonna blow these stinkin cunts away" in stead of cons....
Hopefully yes. T's are a sharp noise to pronounce and thus rather hard to miss or ignore, so you're really stretching to find something funny there.
I was being sincere not looking for a laugh... I was working while listening to it and heard what i thought was c*nt the first time (once again not really paying attention) I had to scroll down and read the lyric. Although c*nt does work nicely ha!
Same deal for me, I had to scroll down to find out what Gavin actually sang there. It doesn't really sound like it once you know what the line actually is, but if you're not reading the written lyrics... yeah. "Cons" is definitely not the first word a bystander is gonna hear.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Funny note: Every time Optimus told the Autobots to "Roll Out" in the Bay movies, they just ran. Apparently they couldn't even get THAT right. :p

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Hawk of Battle said:
So good I played it twice! Nice work Gav.

EDIT; Just noticed one thing though, shouldn't it be Berylium Baloney, not veridium.
Darn, I googled it and the most popular answer was Veridium baloney. Seems I got it wrong. Ah well.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
SpectacularWebHead said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Satisfaction guaranteed!
OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Hey, I talk some Tv! And now the news, Don't touch that dial.

I gotta say, all current gen transformer type things have a distinct lack of Hot Rod.

On the other hand, it's impossible not to love soundwave. He's superior.
Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime is in one of the current Transformers comic books from IDW. But you're right about Soundwave, his coolness is logical. Wait, that's Shockwave's thing!

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
And as usual he delivers.
It's getting kinda boring you succeeding everytime Gav :p

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I think I would have liked it more if I liked Transformers. That said, now you're doing one every month, it seemed much more different and fresh than before.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
The jab at Micheal Bay had me rolling.

Edit:

No pun intended.

Editx2:

SpectacularWebHead said:
... Who... in their right mind... would like the guy that got Optimus killed... much less declare him their favorite?

If he's no where to be found, I say good riddance, maybe it will keep him from getting anyone else killed.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
But even Soundwave cowers
When he hears their leader shout...
What's said immediately following this line? I can't make it out and it's not in the lyrics.

IMAGinES

Jun 1, 2009
Complete, utter and total refusal to take itself seriously. Loved it!

Gav, was there ever a temptation to try and play it straight with this one?

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
*squee

As soon as I saw the (Transformers), I was hoping for some good old fashioned cheesy rock. It was perfect. Hell, I was almost expecting a cartoon episode to start after the last note.

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
The song was OK. Though when it comes to your songs, Gavin, they are better if you like or are familiar with the material it is covering and I am not a huge fan of transformers.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I find myself wanting a partner song, from the Decepticon's point of view. And now I'm stuck with this in my head for the rest of the day (Oh, poor me, amiright?).

Rack

Jan 18, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
Hawk of Battle said:
So good I played it twice! Nice work Gav.

EDIT; Just noticed one thing though, shouldn't it be Berylium Baloney, not veridium.
Darn, I googled it and the most popular answer was Veridium baloney. Seems I got it wrong. Ah well.
Me Slag think you full of Caesium Salami!

http://www.googlebattle.com/?domain=berylium+baloney&domain2=veridium+baloney&submit=Go%21

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
That was amazing, had a feeling you would do one based on this game!

Neofishie

Sep 23, 2010
DAT SYNTH.
DEM ROLL CALL LYRICS.

It's like a concentrated dosage of everything good about 80's cartoon themes filtered though a healthy sense of self-aware humor all wrapped up in a bundle of pure unadulterated love.

I knew there would be a silver lining to M.o.S. going once a month. I just didn't realize that it was going to be more lining than cloud.

Keep it up Gavin.

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
I found myself smiling giddily like an 8 year old. I FUCKING LOVED IT! Sure, it was upbeat and cheesy, but you know what? It ain't Linkin Park so it's okay me!