Dec 25, 2008
hmmm wonder how I'll/I'd do on the new MW2 maps

I get pwned on most of the current maps except like 3 haha

Fr331anc3r

Nov 6, 2008
Tdc2182 said:
Fr331anc3r said:
Tdc2182 said:
I dont care that I am in love with the game, I refuse to pay 15 bucks for the map pack. I will wait till the price drops
*Holds back fits of laughter* *it's too much* Phhhhhhhhhhhhh awww ha ha ha ha ha..... You're joking right? The original MW didn't drop in price until 2 months AFTER MW2 came out, and then it was only a modest $10 drop, and I don't think the dlc ever went down or got bundled into a "Collectors Edition."
I'm just stating the lulz on the fact that the time that it will come down in price everyone will be playing MW3 or 4 depending on how fast they want to produce their cash cows.
Of course the game price didnt go down. but the DLC for the game was only 540 microsft points. And I also know its gonna be a long time before it drops, Where did I say that it was going to be quick?

Skooterz

Jul 22, 2009
Idk if I'll buy it. It depends on my mood, really. Also, a big FUUUUCK YOU to whoever decided on this "exclusive to 360" BS. What does Activision have against PS3?

Skooterz

Jul 22, 2009
SL33TBL1ND said:
Right, question one:

Will it be free for PC as it should be?

Question 2:

Why isn't one of the old maps shipment? That was the best fucking map in the game, 64 player shipment FFA raped.
I was more partial to Headquarters on Shipment. Nobody gave a shit about capping the headquarters at all, it just turned into a tremendous TDM on a tiny map. In other words, fun as hell, I'd always end up with 80+ kills because of the airstrikes I'd call in constantly. I wish Headquarters Pro held the same appeal for me, but for some reason it just doesn't.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
It's a shame that Activision is allowed to keep IW and the MW franchise in it's greedy, George Lucas like hands. If IW had complete control, they'd probably release the DLC for a lot less

If I ever get the pack, it's because I got a PSN card as a gift...I won't pay for it myself, but don't mind someone else playing for me ^^

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
This got me playing CoD4 again. Save for high rise, estate, and rust I do not like CoD6's maps. As opposed to 4 where I only disliked wetworks.
They seemed to say "play crash again!" So I ,uh am. And without having to spend fifteen dollars.

Daftndopy

Mar 25, 2010
I have heard from an untrustworthy source that theres actually more than 5 maps in the DLC, Golden camos for example. Although like I said, it's untrustworthy and I really doubt it. If there is something extra, it'd be a nice surprise, and definately make me buy it.

But otherwise, theres no chance I'm buying it. I already feel like an idiot for paying 1200 MSP for GTA: San Andreas just because I liked it on PS2. It's shit on Xbox, the controls are so messed up. :| I only bought it because there was nothing else to spend the points on (I'd had them leftover from buying FO3 DLC). And even worse, a month after I bought GTA: SA, it's priced has been halved as a deal of the week thing. :(

But like I said the only way I'm paying this pathetic price is if theres something extra with the maps. At least theres one thing to be happy about though, the new maps actually look good. COD4's map pack was absolute shite, except for Broadcast.

ArcWinter

May 9, 2009
Wait... did you just say Overgrown?

They have Overgrown?

Screw all this new stuff, that one map is worth $15.

NoriYuki Sato

May 26, 2009
so it's 6 AM, people are playing the new maps, and i have yet to find a way to get them. i can't DL them yet, but some people can. the f**k >.<

Sky Captanio

May 11, 2009
Oh big surprise. The big game charges more for less. Wasn't the entirety of Battlefield 1943 the same price?