Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
doggie015 said:
Kahunaburger said:
doggie015 said:
Kahunaburger said:
doggie015 said:
Kahunaburger said:
Huh. Moral of the story is apparently that James Cameron should re-release Avatar every year with slightly better CGI.
WRONG! If you actually PLAY the damn games you will see quite clearly that MW3 actually has a DIFFERENT storyline to the other 2 MW games (Both of which also have radically different storylines!).
Modern Warfare 2 had a storyline? I must have been too busy Oscar Miking Burgertowns to notice.
You obviously haven't been playing the game much otherwise you would know that that particular mission is near the middle of the game and that only happens once.
Yeah, there was that awesome ski jump scene. And some hilarious fake Russian accents. I guess the hilarious fake Russian accents must have somehow been related to this mythical "story" you speak of. Most of my MW2 memories have to do with commando lunges and akimbo G18s.
Now you're just confusing MW2 with BFBC2
Haha I wish BFBC2 had akimbo G18s. Although spraying people with the VSS is almost as hilarious.

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
TheRussian said:
My feelings are best expressed by one word, one that determines success in today's media:
MARKETING
I'd like to add that word of mouth, and peer pressure (actually more a fear of being left out of the 'fun') is also a big factor in how much these games sell.