Modular Xbox 360 Controller Fabricated With Bag of Rice

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
Nice to see people who are thinking about the group of people that can't really play games.

Feb 13, 2008
Excellent. I used to play with a guy on CoH who ran a Tank purely by a mouth operated keyboard, and he put some Tanks to shame with his skills. Glad to see that the modding community can help everyone.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
I hope these get out there ASAP so people with diabilities can play all these awesome games.
It's an amazing controller design.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Irridium said:
Able to assign any function to any button?

When can we expect these?
That would be good for pranks, make all the buttons a or something while people go to the bathroom.

The Lawn

Apr 11, 2008
This is great for the gaming community.
There are some disabled people in my TF2 clan who can't use a keyboard so they use a 360 controller to move and a mouse to aim.

People with disabilities deserve to have options that allow them to play games, myself being partially color blind having the options for that is wonderful.

I wish these people the best in developing a line of accessible controllers, I really hope they succeed.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
I want Nintendo (or any of the other companies) to make a motion controller that would allow handicapped people (like the man in the video) to play it like anyone else. It'll be therapeutic, both mentally and physically.

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
Pandalisk said:
A brillaint Invention with a Good heart at the Centre of it all

This is much needed, the disabled need escapes from the Hardships of life, probably more so than us.
I certainly agree that they need it more than the rest of us, and I'm glad there are people out there looking for ways to make games accessible for them.

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
virtual gaming cant be far behind, they has the body movement controllers, now they just need the visors :D

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Interesting idea. Now they just need to come up with a controller that'll allow me to control the game with my MIND.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
That's actually really cool. Why can't we spend more time on doing practical stuff like this instead of Project Natal or silly motion controls?

V8 Ninja said:
Nice to see people who are thinking about the group of people that can't really play games.
The funny thing is, the people who physically cannot play games like this are the people who I would expect want to play them more than anyone else.

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
That's some great idea! and to think that there's maybe 1000 employees being paid to think of innovation in consoles and stuff...

WorkerMurphey

Jan 24, 2010
Very cool. I applaud any efforts to improve the lives of people facing those sorts of challenges.

I also can't wait till this sort of technology gets abused to help really really lazy people move as little as possible to play video games.

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
Absolutely BRILLIANT!!! I can't imagine we went so long before someone thought of this.

mxfox408

Pee Eye Em Pee Daddy
Apr 4, 2010
Well Im happy to see that someone is actually making a controller for people with physical disabilities. Its really awsome.