Molyneux: Fable 3 Will Upset Some People

pcload1etter

Apr 14, 2009
You know all you have to do is not buy it. Sounds crazy, but not buying stuff is pretty effective. I wasn't pissed at either of the Fable games at all, because ............. I didn't buy them.

Olrod

Feb 11, 2010
I was really looking forward to Fable 2 before it came out, I even pre-ordered the Collector's Edition. On release day, being told that the Hobbe figurine wasn't actually going to be included after all should have set warning bells ringing in my mind... the amount of bugs and glitches in Fable 2 (some of them game-breaking) utterly destroyed any confidence and respect I ever had for Lionhead Studios.

Why aren't games publishers held legally accountable for releasing their sub-standard Beta versions? They should be given a fine for knowingly releasing an unfinished product.

Because of what happened with Fable 2, I'm not going to be buying Fable 3.

lucksack

Jul 20, 2009
fable 2 had about the shitest ending out there. peter M u upset the world with ur existance

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Aptspire said:
and he thought Fable 1 and 2 would be insanely well received...what happens when he thinks a game announcement will piss off some???
Who knows, maybe he's got it all backwards and Fable 3 will be the greatest game of all time!

Rhade

Jan 2, 2010
"Very, very different" - Peter Molyneux code for exactly the same as it's always been.

Nifty

Sep 30, 2008
No one's going to be annoyed. I like to think that everyone is over getting disappointed at Fable not living up to the hype.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Disappointed me enough with first one, didn't bother with second. You can't hurt me anymore Peter.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
squid5580 said:
Oh I know. Fable 3 will take place in a nuked Washington DC. And be in first person
ZING!

OT: I wouldn't be suprised if it was Project Natal, though he would lose SERIOUS amounts of people by doing that!

Big-T

Jan 11, 2010
Molyneux upset me already by saying that Fable 3 will be using the Natal. Honestly, the wii made me "super pissed off" the second it came out.

so thus a combination of natal, fable with another number on the end of it, and peter molyneux will be sure to make me "super-de-duper pissed off" and i havent even played it.

damn.

dopebreeze

Oct 21, 2008
i bet that hes just playing into this whole controversy thing that MW2 and manhunt did, there will be a lavel where you cut off a babes face and rape a half eaten dog while seducing a male prostitute

Mother Yeti

May 31, 2008
I feel like Peter Molyneux has become one big inside joke that that everyone gets except Peter Molyneux.

Undeadpool

Aug 17, 2009
Fables 1 and 2 upset me. Mostly because they sucked. So...I'm sure Fable 3 will greatly upset me as well.

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
DrDeath3191 said:
Seeing as the guy made a note of 'removing an element of RPGs' to streamline things, I imagine that the thing that would piss us all off would be the exclusion of experience points and leveling. Instead of gaining experience through beating bad guys over and over again, you only get upgrades through the narrative itself. RPG fans who like to level grind would surely be pissed, as would the Fable fans who want to actually customize the character's skills and abilities. But you don't get much more streamlined that having the game fill in the blanks for you.

Just my own little prediction.
Just pointing out how right I was!

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
Maybe they'll institute nudity. Or something social-political to do with homosexuality. Those two seem to be the biggest controversies in games now, and it wouldn't surprise me to see them put together.

Jnat

Feb 1, 2010
He said that Fable 2 should be good, and then he say that Fable 3 will piss people off...
I can't imagine the horror...