Molyneux: Fable 3 Will Upset Some People

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
Ok I'm going to call it now. In this game you are going be leading a kingdom. That means there will most likely be some sort of rts and or city building sims in it. People are going to buy it thinking its another hack n slash Fable game and be very pissed when they find out they have to command armies and build cities. Then they will complain that they had no idea it would have rts parts despite there being tons of previews online decribing those very parts. Then Yahtzee's going to make a ZP video saying the same thing and it will be the Brutal Legend review all over again.

aaronmcc

Oct 18, 2008
hebdomad said:
I just put it though the Peter Molyneux translator and it says..

" There might be a small feature that will slightly annoy a small minority of gamers. "

- jokes aside, I think If fable 3 uses Natal, things will be interesting. Peter Molyneux is one of the few innovators out there that experiment with game-play. ( Well I honestly thing Loin Heart Studios should take all most of the credit blame)
fixed it for you :)

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
I'm looking foward to it, natal excites me. As long as theres not too much interation using natal, hiring prositutes would be awkward. :p

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
The only thing that upset me about fable2, was the waste of a great actor on that piece of crap.

Maybe fable3 will rape celebrities or something.

SmugFrog

Ribbit
Sep 4, 2008
Yes, it's going to upset all of you because you find out in the end:

Peter Molyneux is your father.

You can all scream, "No! That's not true! That's impossible!" all you want - but if you search your feelings, you know it to be true.

The Warden

Oct 6, 2009
Boo hoo.
You can't please everyone.
But I am curious, if he acted like that I want to know what will be changed.
Will he make Fable into a mindless World War game?

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
There's two options as to what the controversy will be, first option. Upon popping the disc in you find its a hellish version of a barbie game, in which you chainsaw the dolls until you drown in blood. After that your main character wakes up from a dream, and your Xbox explodes because it turns out the game gives you aids.

*The Second one is you play as a nazi, a communist, or a KKK member, or all three at the exact same time. (That alone would give it so much bad publicity that everyone will buy it..and make No Russian look like a B grade biology movie.)

*THIS OPTION IS 100% A JOKE, IF YOU TOOK IT SERIOUSLY THEN I'M SORRY. AND IF YOUR AFFILIATED WITH ONE OR MORE OF THESE ABOVE FACTIONS THEN, YOU SIR ARE A MONSTER...EXCEPT FOR IF YOUR COMMUNIST THEY'RE ALL RIGHT, THEY MAKE COOL ANTHEMS AND DON'T AFRAID OF NOTHING.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
Actually I'm pretty sure most people have given up on Fable so i'm going to go with the 'Nobody cares' route

misfit119

Dec 24, 2008
Yeah I'm pretty sure he's just going to announce that it's going to be fully Natal. That or he's going to try pulling a Brutal Legend and have other types of game modes in it (RTS and the like). Seeing as how he can't get one right this would be upsetting news.

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
Fable 3 will piss people of for sure.

Because it will be just as crap as the last two.

Sure, Peter Molyneux did make dungeon keeper, one of my favourite old games, but he just can't move past 1998....

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Won't upset me! I think Molyneux fails big time and I have no interest in anything he makes. Therefore, I won't be buying Fable 3 anyway.

SmugFrog

Ribbit
Sep 4, 2008
Maybe Pete played Modern Warfare 2's airport scene and thinks he needs something like that in Fable 3.