Moral Question for you

Blackjack 222

Dec 2, 2009
shale1157 said:
Prypiat, if they say dont be such a tosser then the Capital city of North Korea
I could go with that, if it wouldn't start hell between them and the US since who else would they think it came from

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I would take the bullet, as all the people in even the smallest city > than me and my family. Better to die good than live evil!

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Atlantis or some ghost town in the middle of nowhere, but at this rate I might let them take my family.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Oh, that's easy, just shoot me inst-
EDIT: I just got a call from the imaginary terrorists, they said they promise not to fire a nuke if you let them kill you and your family.
Goodbye, random city in the Pacific.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Icy Lemon said:
I'd pick Chernobyl!
That's exactly what I thought. Why not nuke a place that already has had a nuclear disaster?

If I was forced to do something else, I'd just choose some random place in China.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
zombiejoe said:
I just got a call from the imaginary terrorists, they said they promise not to fire a nuke if you let them kill you and your family.
Fuck their promises! You should know better than to trust a bloody terrorist.

And to answer the question, I would obviously nuke China...well, actually no. I guess I'd be too stricken by guilt at killing so many people, but it'd help - if just a little bit - against overpopulation.

But I'd probably nuke it at, like someone said before, Chernobyl, since it's already a ghost town and nobody lives there, so why not nuke it? There's already radiation there, so it doesn't change too much, and there's basically no one to kill.

And if they won't acknowledge it as a city, then I'd nuke some country in Siberia, because God knows those people don't care for their lives anyway (because who'd otherwise live in such a cold place)?

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
So.... these terrorists can launch nukes anywhere in the world....
And somehow have the resources to kidnap my entire family....

I see we're talking about the CIA here.

Pass.

No offence, but this isn't really a useful moral mental exercise... When am I ever going to be confronted by this?

May 5, 2010
Oh, it has to be a city. I was gonna say the middle of the ocean.

Uh.....Anywhere in North Korea. Those fuckers have it coming, anyway.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Btw, for people who said to nuke North Korea, most of the poeple that live there are totally innocent, but brainwashed. Don't nuke north korea just because they have a crazy regime (which is a minority of the population there)