Moral Question for you

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Utilizing my highly integrated hacking skills, I would cross-reference the database with the program being used to launch the missiles. I would track the location of said bunker and apply the coordinates through a backdoor trapdoor in the system. It would look like I'm choosing a random site, but the computer will attack the location I am currently at. As soon as the terrorists realize what's wrong, I grab the terrorist's gun closest to me, pistol-whip my way through them, and find the guy holding my stuff. I put on my sunglasses, slick back my spiked hair, then shoot him. I calmly walk out of the bunker and get a good distance from the site.

At this point, I turn around and watch the entire base get nuked. I smile with satisfaction, pull out a piece of bubblegum and utter:
"I was all out."

willer357

Dec 22, 2008
if you nuked Chernobyl then the nuclear reactor would fall apart and release tons of radiation into the atmosphere. There are scientists and engineers that still go there every day and try to maintain the reactor building so that it doesn't collapse and have another radiation disaster.

I would pick somewhere in afganistan or in that reagion where all the terrorists are hiding.
With the republicans and the world as it is, it's only a matter of time before someone does it anyway.

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
I'll let them kill my family.

I am aware that a few lives killed will save countless millions (thus the whole point of this moral idea) but there is more gained for me getting them killed.

Mr. McFuzzers

Jun 7, 2010
I like to belive I would take the bullet but I really don't think I could.
I'd probably drop it on Mogadishu, that pirate safe haven in Somilia.
Hopefully that will kill more pirates, criminals, and warlords than innocents.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Let's say I didn't decide where to drop the nuke, but push the button and the nuke would be dropped. I'd either A: drop it in the ocean so nobody wa killed, or B: drop the nuke on the terrorists and myself. Wouldn't see that coming, would ya, Bin Laden?

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
TheRightToArmBears said:
The Pacific somewhere.

Those whales be lookin' at me funny.
I'm sure I can speak for Neonbob as well as myself when I say that we are behind you 100%.

bigsby

Jul 16, 2009
Jerusalem. The world can do without one more place fought over because of religious motivations, plus it might actually unite israelis and palestinians in rebuilding it.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
The city of Atlantis, somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

... what? If I'm lucky, they'll be stupid enough to believe me. And if not... they'll probably just kill me out of annoyance.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
the smartass in me wants to say the Vatican church. Not only is it it's own city, but it's also it's own country!

But in all honesty? I'd probably drop it on Chernobyl.

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
For everyone saying they'd drop the nuke in the ocean... think of the giant tidal waves that would result from that energy. Coastal cities would be decimated.
I would take the bullet also, not for any "ugh i'd be evil" reason just that the ramifications of nuking any city in the world could have enormous ramifications in terms of fallout, survivors and how the other countries would react etc. I would like the world to know of my sacrifice though.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
I would choose russia, then I could put my vaults to use! If I wasn't joking, probably somewhere very little people live. Or maybe Chernobyl, for the irony.