Moral Question for you

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
The big brother house? Mordor/Mt. Doom? The Hoenn region? I don't know, so hard to choose

icypain

Apr 6, 2010
enee mene miney mo- that one *click* WHAT THE FUC-

but in all cerialness umm.PRIPYAT!

Trebort

Duke of Cheesecake
Feb 25, 2010
I'd launch their nude, my family are important to me.

Somalia, Iran, North Korea, Chernobyl... No shortage of targets. Any city within any of those countries.

Red Bomb

Nov 25, 2009
Tazovskiy, Russia.
Or if you want it to be an actual city, Murmansk.
Google them both - they are in the middle of nowhere!

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
A horrible as this might seem, I would let the kill me and my family. Think about it this way, a nuke dropped even in a sparsely populated area would kill massive amounts of people. I would rather have one family die as opposed to thousands of them.

May 28, 2009
I would ask them what country city we where nearest to and drop it there, hopfully they would tell the truth

Zero47

Oct 27, 2009
I would drop the nuke on the cultural capitol of the terrorists' ethnicity. Default is Jeruzalem.

ljd184

Jul 5, 2009
tehweave said:
Utilizing my highly integrated hacking skills, I would cross-reference the database with the program being used to launch the missiles. I would track the location of said bunker and apply the coordinates through a backdoor trapdoor in the system. It would look like I'm choosing a random site, but the computer will attack the location I am currently at. As soon as the terrorists realize what's wrong, I grab the terrorist's gun closest to me, pistol-whip my way through them, and find the guy holding my stuff. I put on my sunglasses, slick back my spiked hair, then shoot him. I calmly walk out of the bunker and get a good distance from the site.

At this point, I turn around and watch the entire base get nuked. I smile with satisfaction, pull out a piece of bubblegum and utter:
"I was all out."
well your not cool then
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
Can I drop the nuke in the ocean? No one get hurts, and I think the world wold rather some contaminated sealife than contaminated people.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Flat, Alaska, apparently has only 4 residents according to my quick research so its less populated than my family.

KingGolem

Jun 16, 2009
Is this supposed to be a HARD choice? Personally I'd laugh with delight and kiss each and every one of those terror-guys on the lips for such an opportunity. The city I would nuke is Toronto, Canada, since that's where the Teletoon studio is, the guys responsible for the god-awful cartoons of 6teen and Total Drama Island/Action/Whatever. Sorry, Canadians, you're going to have to take one for the team on this one.

magicmonkeybars

Gullible Dolt
Nov 20, 2007
just one city ?
I'm so disappointed...
I'd probably nuke the city where most of my relatives live, ha ha take that terrorists :D

Carboncrown

Oct 17, 2009
I'd just respond "So is your face." to everything they say.

Unless they torture me, to what I obviously don't know how I'd react.