Most absurd gamertags (Or when did THAT ever seem like a good idea)

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
So Escapist's, I've been thinking, you see all those gamertags online, most involving food products, ninja's, sexual things and what not.

But then you see those...

Those glorious monuments to stupidity, those with names like "^Pr0-^Slayer-)(^M4ST4" or "XXXkillmasterXXX", or the ever excellent "legit_sTaNNy"

And you simply have to sit and wonder at the fact that this person, this human being, sat there, named themselves that, then thought "Yeah, This is good".

So, My question for you today, Dear Escapee's and Escapett's, is what is the dumbest gamertag, username, etc, you have ever seen?

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
I think I met someone on the Halo: Reach beta called GangstaRapper. He kept trying to sprint into Needler fire. It didn't go well for him.

Blights

Feb 16, 2009
Well, I use I Natshot I.
But I had that when I started Xbox live, me and my friends had it like "Eddshot" and "Madshot"
But now it all seems a bit Chavvy. :/

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Geo Da Sponge said:
I think I met someone on the Halo: Reach beta called GangstaRapper. He kept trying to sprint into Needler fire. It didn't go well for him.
If I do recall, I've dominated quite a few "Gangsta's" online, you'd think there hard time on the streets would have given them some experiance in shooting, fighting, etc.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
The only ones I dislike are those which use a ridiculous amount of numbers, x's and things like that.

I like random names and such, the best I have seen was 'A side of Ham'.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Legion said:
The only ones I dislike are those which use a ridiculous amount of numbers, x's and things like that.

I Tire of random names very quickly, honestly, after the third "Ninja Cupcake" it gets old.

Fast.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Sir Kemper said:
Legion said:

I Tire of random names very quickly, honestly, after the third "Ninja Cupcake" it gets old.

Fast.
True, but it has the word 'Ninja' in it. Lot's of people use Ninja so it's not that random. The problem is that there are so many people with old Live accounts or who made names and never used them that making an original name is extremely difficult nowadays. I would like a better name on live but finding one that hasn't been taken is not easy.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Legion said:
Sir Kemper said:
Legion said:

Fast.
True, but it has the name 'Ninja' in it. Lot's of people use Ninja. The problem is that there are so many people with old Live accounts or who made names and never used them that making an original name is extremely difficult nowadays.
True, 'Tis a shame.

BuchalBainne

Apr 2, 2010
Well mine is PaddyJonLuke2nd.......so I can't say much! :L
Anything containing 'leetspeak', too much x's or numbers and anything containing 'pro', 'elite' etc...if they actually mean it.

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
My gamertag for the past 3 years has been Topgun823. I kind of regret the name now that I've thought of some other names, but I don't want to change it because I've had it for so long.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Eldritch Warlord said:
I once saw a guy whose gamertag was something along the lines of l83641208935327
"Hmmmm, What do I do for a name..."

*Smash's numpad*

"PERFECT!"

cpt blackamar said:
I've actually met someone called IRTEHBEST
Considering how it's written, he was probably makeing a joke.

Or he's really stupid.

Agorwal

Feb 23, 2010
off topic i know, but the best gamertag i think i have ever seen was on halo for pc, the guys name was "about76mexicans". this may not seem funny, but when you kill him or vice versa the server saying "Agorwal has splattered about76mexicans" or "Agorwal was beat down by about76mexicans", i found that to be extremely funny.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
See, this might be becuase I'm a newb (sort of), but the only MP title I frequent is L4D2. Over there, the only names I ever find are puns, dick jokes, dick references, sexual innendos, references to Nathan Drake, and the occasional descriptiton of somebody's fursona.

So yeah.

Randomologist

Aug 6, 2008
I did once see a GrammerNazi... I lol'ed.

Also in the running is a guy who tried writing something in Binary, the game in question didn't have limits on the number of characters.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
HT_Black said:
See, this might be becuase I'm a newb (sort of), but the only MP title I frequent is L4D2. Over there, the only names I ever find are puns, dick jokes, dick references, sexual innendos, references to Nathan Drake, and the occasional descriptiton of somebody's fursona.

So yeah.
Nah....

That's about the jist of it.