Most aggravating boss character yo have faced.

Aphex Demon

Aug 23, 2010
KarumaK said:
Demon's Souls.

Yeah I named a game instead of a character, you sayin' I'm wrong?
I bought that game for £35, played it maybe 3 times?

Sold it a week later, worst spent money evar.

Oh and whos played the last boss on the game Shank? Jesus f*ck.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Terrorist_school_drop-out said:
Sacman said:
Gunther until you learn his kill phrase...
And that's why I kept the rocket launcher around, I knew it would be useful at some point.
All I kept was a stealth pistol because I was a stealth guy... so I ended up having to beat him down with the Dragon's Tooth while I had the regen aug on...

Dr Ravage

May 19, 2009
Wilson Driesens said:
Mithanial Mar from Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms. If you take the good route through the game, some of the fights are a little harder, but the final boss was piss easy. Take the evil route, and most of the game is a little easier, but the Mithanial Mar is one son of a ***** to fight. He's got this gay leaping-stab-knockdown attack, in addition to his planar wind the knocks you down, and can kill four players in a matter of a few seconds. Very annoying boss.
I so agree.

We almost always went good just so we didn't have fight him. Every time we beat him it usually involved very cheap tactics

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
bag head.
from one of those resident evil games ( played it on co-op with a friend, the fucker just WULD NOT DIE.

Aug 1, 2010
Halo 2, Tartarus on Legendary.

Not really difficult, (i died once) but the amount of health he has is just biblical. I after unloading most of the weapons on the map into him (yes, I know you have to wait for his shields to go down. ) I managed to find a spot at the top of the central lift where he got glitched and couldn't move and unloaded over 100 Carbine rounds into his face before he finally went down in the last couple shots.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
Sword guy and Axe guy from Prince of Persia: Two Thrones. Scrappiest. Boss. Ever. Annoying unskippable cutscene, small ring of fire to fight within, it messes up your controls (it always auto-targets the guy you DON'T want to hit) and they do stacks and stacks of damage, which means it's all too easy to lose at the last second.

Eduku

Sep 11, 2010
I addressed Seth in another thread, so I guess I'll just copy paste it here:
Just a tip, Seth's AI is fairly abusable in SFIV. If you stay at long range from him, he'll spam sonic booms until you get close, and if you stay at close range he'll most likely throw you. The easiest way to beat him is just to stay at medium range, and 80% of the time he'll try to do a long punch (Dhalsim's one), just jump over this with a jumping attack, then go into a combo from there. At other times he'll try to use that vacuum move of his, but you can jump over that too. After you hit him with a combo, go back into medium range. Rinse and repeat, and suddenly he's the easiest character in the game to beat, even on hardest.

OT: Probably I-no from Guilty Gear, I remember raging hard when I was trying to beat her. Nu in Blazblue: Calamity Trigger is also suitably frustrating, but not on the level of I-no.

Zanaxal

Nov 14, 2007
Ray's in MGS 2 on hard mode, You had to Destroy like 20-30 of them in a row i kid you not, Also i didn't know that you had to shoot them in leg for quite some time. Damn your subtle game mechanics Kojima!

Octupus dude after them was also annoying, But big boss i would also say was a pain, when you didn't have any white camo cept sientist uniform xD. Damn your subtle.... etc.

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
Blazblue. Unlimited Rachel and Hakumen. There's also the Giancactuar in Final Fantasy XIII. 1000 Needles straight onto Lightning. Game over. "Oh....shit."

Church256

Jul 24, 2008
MrDeckard said:
Halo 2, Tartarus on Legendary.

Not really difficult, (i died once) but the amount of health he has is just biblical. I after unloading most of the weapons on the map into him (yes, I know you have to wait for his shields to go down. ) I managed to find a spot at the top of the central lift where he got glitched and couldn't move and unloaded over 100 Carbine rounds into his face before he finally went down in the last couple shots.
I found tarturus easier cause I used the banshee trick.

I really hate and still havn't beaten regret on legendary due to the fact he summons about 500 elites who 1 hit kill you so when you jump off of smacking the bastard in the face 5 elites shoot or beat you down.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Lucifer on Dante's Inferno is a *****. Anything higher than Classic requires memorizing his whole attack pattern just to get past the first part -_-

ajofflight

Jun 5, 2010
I think fighting Aragorn in the LOTR: Conquest evil campaign was way more difficult than it should have been. Even fighting Gandalf, the game's final boss is much easier than facing Aragorn himself.

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
metroid prime 2 second to the last boss

so the one before dark smaus (who was easy after you beat the bad ass before her)

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Probably the ************ with knives from Alpha Protocol. If you played it, you'll know who I mean and it doesn't spoil it for the others... :p

He wasn't awfully hard (probably because of me being able to vanish when he tried to pull that shit, especially the second time around when I also had Brilliance to reset the CD), just fucking irritating cause you can't outrun him and he just chases you until you're either barely alive or more likely dead.