most annoying commercials ever

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
-Zen- said:
I'm sick and tired of watching ads before ThatGuyWithTheGlasses videos, mainly the Applebees "Make Your Own Jingle" commercial. It annoys me to no end.
you know you can skip them by clicking and closing the pop-up... and i know the one you're thinking of *shivers*

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Some commercial about breath mints. First you see a woman taking a pill while extending her lips at least 10 inches from her face while chewing on it. Then you see her eat noodles and rice, then you see her eat another pill in the same fashon, then she drinks some coffee, the process repeats with different drinks and food.

What annoys me about the commercial is that since she eats after shes taken a breath mint, I get the feeling that I get when I eat something just after having brushed my teeth, and I hate that feeling. Toothpaste always makes everything you eat afterwards for at least an hour, taste like shit.

Sir_Tor

Nov 29, 2009
Actually, the L4D2 commercial in my country (sweden)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt2rGmUmm2A
It's like that one but with voice to it. Imagene a swedish adult speaking english in a wanna-be cool voice.. Just plain horrable.
But then again I hate every commercial! They get in the way of whatever I'm watching.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
The Olive Garden commercials because every one in them seems to think they're witty and funny, they are not.

Also any commercial like the Mac/PC commercials with that one guy who's a smug twat.

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
Its been said before and it will be said again: those stupid Mac vs. PC commercials. They're just so smug and pretentious.

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
You know what's even more annoying than an annoying comemrcial? When people don't even bother to check whether a likely-to-be-popular topic has already been done using the SEARCH BAR!

OT: Any of those Gold-to-Cash adverts. Hate them, and don't trust them.

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
Squid94 said:
You know what's even more annoying than an annoying comemrcial? When people don't even bother to check whether a likely-to-be-popular topic has already been done using the SEARCH BAR!

OT: Any of those Gold-to-Cash adverts. Hate them, and don't trust them.
Neither do i, considering old jewelery possibly has history (and hence greater value) is just one reason why i consider them a scam.

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
I hate make up adverts with there fake science, their collagen biospheres and their trinitrowordsgoherium formula for even healthier skin.

And perfume adverts as well. They make no sense. At all. Ever. And then the perfume smells like dog urine (not that I've ever worn 'eau de chien' but you know what I mean). A huge waste.

I don't know the terror that is advertising aimed at children but I have it on good authority that it's awful.

AlexMitu

Aug 23, 2009
In my state (Washington), there's this lawyer who's commercials literally seem the product of a boring Saturday, where he took out his $200 video camera, and decided to film the white trash neighbors next door. Here's what it looks like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejh6yOqMIl8

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
The Mac vs PC commercials.

They're pretentious and obnoxious. It just makes Mac users look like cunts and makes me even less inclined to switch from my PC.

Connosaurus Rex

Jul 20, 2009
VINCE HERE WITH SHAMWOW!!![footnote]he has the most voice the is reason for caps[/footnote]
I find it very annoying that they are trying to sell me a slightly better towel for a hella a lot of money

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
Almost all daytime TV ads. J. G. Wentworth, Public Insurance, General Insurance and probably many more that I've erased from my memory.

Also, the new one with the little girls singing about boots creeps me out. A lot.

dntspard

Nov 27, 2009
would probably have to say that the most annoying are those new gaps commercials with everyone singing...seriously are turning out to be more annoying then most others i have seen since they are on ever other commercial break.

Amarok

Dec 13, 2008
Jenova65 said:
Erm, this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-yEWZTBQ64
'We buy any car, we buy any car',..............blaaaarrreuugh, literally makes me twitch!
Ninja'd!

[sub] any. any. any. any [/sub]