Most Annoying Online Gamers

gremily

Oct 9, 2008
What can you not stand about people when playing online. (doesn't matter what game)

Mine is when little 10 year old kids act like there really good and there not, and when they think they know how to talk smack.

Aardvark

Sep 9, 2008
Mine are the ones who ***** about annoying online gamers on internet forums afterwards. Moreso when they're terrible spellers.

gremily

Oct 9, 2008
Aardvark said:
Mine are the ones who ***** about annoying online gamers on internet forums afterwards. Moreso when they're terrible spellers.
...Are you trying to tell me something?

GunnerGraye

Dec 30, 2008
Something about little 9 year old kids and talking loads of s**t. I dunno but I always seem to be at the end of their annoying preschool jokes.

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
well i wont comment about the grammar and such since i suck myself but i hate the people who death threat you for killing them

willard3

Aug 19, 2008
gremily said:
...Are you trying to tell me something?
Hint: they're = they are.
There = "over there"

That's the only major error I noticed...I could go nitpicky with efficient grammar, but this is liek teh internets rofflewaffles.

Before the new Xbox Live thing got introduced, running into clans of middle schoolers on Call of Duty was annoying as hell, especially when playing with my clan (of casual players; we're not hardcore about it, though most of us are pretty good). God forbid if we lost, cause then the kids would talk smack about us because they thought it would make them more manly or something. Thank God for party chat.

Handofpwn

Aug 6, 2008
Pretty much everyone, in my opinion. I have found a few good souls on battlefield 2 and maybe one or two good people on halo 3. Other than that? Complete idiots. Just my opinion, but I am sticking to it.

ThePoodonkis

Apr 22, 2008
Racists, arrogant people, glitchers, campers, cheaters.

Notice "children" isn't there. Some of them are tolerable, even fun.

Fenring

Sep 5, 2008
People who get beaten by little kids who then start swearing at them after a match.

Zallest

Sep 25, 2008
In short i hate anyone who whines, specially most little children who whine and cuss a lot like it makes them cool.

In a longer more detailed experience
I just got done playing gears with the coolest 11 year old on earth and the most annoying American stereo type ever. He right off the bat started calling me a "Stupid noob" because on wave 1 on horde i died because i was more focused on eating my delicious pizza then the sissy wave of horde. Then he started to poke fun at gay people and the 11 year old that had the coolest little British accent ever... Then he spent the rest of the map hiding with the hammer of dawn and losing to my score with me and my boom shield, at that point he shut up :)

007Loser

Dec 10, 2008
People that play music while playing and the ones that have their mic turned all the way up. And people that talk on the damn phone while playing (that one has happened numerous times).

Mariena

Sep 25, 2008
To all you *idiots* complaining about little kids ruining your gaming, how about you get OFF the public servers and start playing with friends, and a community?! Public servers are a breeding ground for idiots, morons and retards.

It's NOT that difficult!

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I have a super-powerful, top-secret plan for all you guys, in the interests of fixing this "little problem." Are you ready for the big doozy? Can you handle it; I need to be sure that you can this delicate scheme to get rid of those annoying cretins.

Mute them.

It's just not that hard! This has got to be, what? The FOURTH thread about this in the last few hours or so. It gets old and it's incredibly easy to ignore them.