Most Annoying Online Gamers

plagueflames

Dec 23, 2008
im good with most people in online games(possibly because A:I don't actually use regular chat, and B:I keep voice chat muted), but if im ever actually paying attention to the chat and someone makes fun of me for the little mistakes I make here and there, then i get mad and just set out to send a crit rocket to their face =D

P.S. the only online game i really play is Team Fortress 2, so that might also account for some of the reasons

itsnotyouitsme

Dec 27, 2008
The most annoying gamer is the 5 year old with a squeakier voice then the girls actually on the server playing zombie panic, or another game where you shoot people until you get raped, then you run around raping them as they cry senselessly. hehehe.
But they can't just have annoying voices, they must be whiners and say everyone cheats and must not know what "fun" is.
I had one a few days ago that we heard call his mom over to kill someone. sad part is she did, over and over till we heard him say he was all better.

On a lighter note: It's fun to rape the little prick over and over, seek him out if you have to. spawn killing him is fun as hell. If you ask, everyone of the server will gladly help out and hopefully he'll leave, or call his mom again, (she had some nice humor)

Zallest

Sep 25, 2008
Mariena said:
To all you *idiots* complaining about little kids ruining your gaming, how about you get OFF the public servers and start playing with friends, and a community?! Public servers are a breeding ground for idiots, morons and retards.

It's NOT that difficult!
I like public games i get to meet new people, but then again i don't really complain about kids so it doesn't entirely apply to me.

I hate people who cuss and swear more then needed. I am very civil and calm when i play games so when i hear people who sound like they are in 6th grade dropping F bombs every 2 seconds it tends to get annoying, i think we need to go back to force feedings potty mouths bars of soap and i container of liquid hand soap to wash it down.

danimal1384

Sep 18, 2007
I just have a problem with online gaming as a whole for the most part. Not the concept, but the way it works. From my experience, a poor connection seems to be more beneficial than a hinderance, at least in counsel gaming. People pay good money for the best internet capabilities and be very skilled, but can still be used to mop the floor by some beginner with DSL because they don't get hit due to lagging. That seems unfair and takes away alot of the fun in it, replacing skill with blind luck and chance.

I also don't like spawn point snipers and grenade masters... that and Halo as a whole.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
s3cur1tr0n said:
wheres the misspelled word?
if your referring to tortilla, the double 'L' in Spanish makes a 'Y' sound so it is basically supposed to sound like "tor-ti-ya". Yay Spanish class was actually useful for something.

On subject people that go through the whole match complaining about their own team members.

sequio

Dec 15, 2007
People running cheats and using exploits piss me off the most. Also people that yell into the mic.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
6-13 year olds playing M rated games with a brand new mic that they set up incorrectly and then proceed to smack talk

I just make it a point of team killing them till they leave, its for thier own good.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
6-13 year olds playing M rated games with a brand new mic that they set up incorrectly and then proceed to smack talk

I just make it a point of team killing them till they leave, its for thier own good.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
[thepwnerface111] I'm going to rape you
[omgwtfferzomg] STFU PUSSY I DID THIS TO YOUR MOMMA
[thepwnerface111] Look, a zombie, i rape you in the face.
[omgwtfferzomg] LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO UR 12 L2P U FDAGGOT
[me] has left the game

Tsuki Tanaka

Sep 3, 2008
Everything that people have stated is pretty much on my list, but I'd have to say that the thing that gets me the most is when people take games WAY too seriously.

Since when did Games + Xbox Live = Serious Business?

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Spartan Bannana said:
If anyone generalizes and says children, I'll gut them like a fish.
Heh, thanks, I guess?

Anyway, ironically, I hate most children, but I don't mind the squeaky voice, since they can't help it, but just annoying little kids, like the ones who have plans with somebody's mom, who hate black people etc.

And what's with the "j00r gr4mm3r zuCkzz" when we're talking about verbal communication in games.

Wolfenstein777

Nov 28, 2008
Anybody that sounds like Fred from Youtube . Also its cool to talk shit but do it when your winning and don't act like a retard .

Healey

Apr 14, 2008
People that take the whole "war" aspect too seriously. I'm talking people who voice chat a rapid-fire stream of military jargon, forming the most complicated strategy in the book. It also doesn't help when nobody else understands what they're saying, then they proceed to chastise us all for "screwing it up".
Also, people who do't make themselves clear. Slight spelling mistakes or a dodgy mic can completely change the meaning of a message, and it just looks immature to spell words completely wrong. Though I'm a bit of a literary fascist, so that may have something to do with it.

some random guy

Nov 4, 2007
People who sing into the microphone.
People who speak a foreign language and can't quite seem to grasp the fact that no-one in the game can understand them.
People who mess around with the PS3's voice changer and think that it's funny.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
gremily said:
What can you not stand about people when playing online. (doesn't matter what game)

Mine is when little 10 year old kids act like there really good and there not, and when they think they know how to talk smack.
i cant stand anything of it. they all annoy the heck out of me. if its not smack talk its modded games/weaponry....i hardly play on XBL because of it and the only game i have for it right now is halo 3